Maya's Coach collar

1. Just for fun I thought I'd share Maya's new Coach collar I bought her for her 1st birthday. It looks so cute on her.:love: Enjoy!

coachcollar.jpg
  2. OMG, so ridiculously cute! That's such a well-taken photo, too, you should sell it to a greeting-card company or something! So cute!

3. Awww, that's so cute!

4. That's ADORABLE!!! Maya has her own little cake too!! I loveee it.

Danica, would you mind PMing me where you got Danica's cake from? I wanted to order one for my pup's bday but we never found a place =(

5. OMG, how precious! I cant wait until I have a puppy to pamper :heart:

6. SOOOOOO cuteeee!!!:heart: :heart: :heart:
    i love coach's collars, are they good quality?

7. You guys are all so sweet!! Maya says thanks!! ;)

8. It really is. Its quite a piece of hardware, especially for her. Its big, but they've made it light, so it works out nicely.

9. she's frinkin' adorable in her stunning collar- and wow look at her cake!!! happy birthday to maya

10. Oh, how cute! I should get one for my pug.

11. OH! She is so adorable in it. :smile:

12. OMG, This is so cute!!!

13. Its really cute! My chihuahuas don't wear collars, only harnesses when I walk them, but I am thinking of getting them the Coach leashes. They are soooo cute:smile:

14. Aww that is absolutely adorable! Maya has a wonderful mommy! :biggrin:

15. BTW-- did you get that cake from the Three Dog Bakery...thats where I get my pups cakes from, and Maya's just looks like the bday cake that I got for my dogs, Carmen and Bentley. They do such a good job!!