MAY Purchases!!!

1. I know someone purchased something today to start off the month!!

:yahoo:

2. haha coach=closed at 12:43 am

3. I DID! I DID!
    I ordered the Patchwork Ergo in Indigo today!
    It should be here by the end of the week!
    [​IMG]

4. YAY! The first purchase of the month! I would purchase something if I could find a Macy's with Coach stuff so I could use the discount!

5. I'll pick up my Scribble Wristlet from Macy's F&F tomorrow! :yahoo:

6. Okay, technically I bought this stuff Sat at the Leesburg outlet but didn't get home until yesterday and only tonight had a chance to really take stock of what I got so I'm counting this as May since I won't have to pay the AmEx bill until later this month LOL. This was my first ever trip to an outlet and I went overboard but it was great fun. The SAs were incredibly nice and helpful. My DH came in after about an hour, took one look at the huge brown bag the SA gave me to drag my stuff around the store in and said "you're not really getting all that stuff are you?" I told him he had to leave and wait outside. Getting everything on the plane was a slight challenge but we managed.

The brown Hampton carryall and multifunction wallet are birthday presents for a gf for next month. I also got my first charms and am really pleased. Got extras of the one with the bumble bee for some gfs too.

Photo 1: Lilac Hamptons satchel, eyeglass case, multifunction wallet and bumblebee charm.

[​IMG]

Photo 2: Close up of bumblebee charm.

[​IMG]

Photo 3: Black Legacy Hippie Flap and Bumblebee keyfob

[​IMG]

Photo 4: Tan Hamptons carryall and Soho multifunction wallet

[​IMG]

Photo 5: Pink suede hobo, lavender oblong scarf and rainy day charm

[​IMG]

I'm now planning my vacation to find a way to get to another outlet!

7. ^^^^
    NICE! I love the hippie! Mind if I ask how much it was?

8. wow omg i am so jealous

9. Thanks! The hippie was $279 less 20% so came to around $230 I think. They had one in white as well.

10. wow i think you are so lucky!! you always find the deals!! i ll never forget that xl eva tote it is TDF!!

11. Thank you! I took the Eva on the trip as our carryon. It worked pretty well although it was packed pretty full. Weighed about 16 pounds so my DH ended up carrying it most of the time!

12. lol i bet he loved carrying it

13. :drool: ..oops! pardon my drool ;)

14. Hoping to get my Carly at Macy's for the F&F event.

15. you ladies are on the ball! Nothing for me yet. I got serveral things last month that I was just thrilled with.

Garberg....what a beautiful haul. The colors are delicious!!! I did get the bumblebee fob (end of April) and can not wait to put it on my straw bee wristlet.