Marc Jacobs

MAY/JUNE MJ and MBMJ purchses!!! POST YOUR PURCHASES HERE!!!

ceedoan Posted By ceedoan Posted May 16, 2012

1. Congrats! What great birthday gifts!

2. So lucky! Congratulations and hope you had a fabulous birthday!! :balloon:

3. Congrats! Love the silver hardware!

4. Thank you :smile:On NAP it said it was gold, but looked silver, so I was unsure what I was getting. I was happy to unwrap it to see the silver:p

5. I just purchased the Petal to the Metal Natasha bag in Tan. SOOO EXCITED FOR IT TO COME! :biggrin: my first MBMJ bag! Yay! I've always wanted a MBMJ bag for YEARS ago. Woohoo!!

6. My 'Petal To The Metal' bag arrived today. I picked it up in the NAP sale. I'd had my eye on the black version for a few months but when I went to purchase it on shopbop it had sold out. Sigh. Ah well, I am happy with the pink version and I know I'll get a lot of wear out of it this Spring/Summer.
    source: my own pic

Attached Files:

7. I love the color!
    Congrats! I've had my eyes on a Petal To The Metal bag for a while now.

8. Here are my purchases from the month of June:

Francesca in Mink
    Natasha in Mink
    Percy in Coral
    Percy in Parrot Green
    (the bag in the bottom right-hand corner is my Natasha in Berry Haze)

I am still thinking about returning the Parrot Green Percy and trying to get my hands on a Natasha in Dirty Martini. Never satisfied :smile:

Attached Files:

9. i loooove the coral!

10. Me too! I had a Ukita in Coral but I think the Percy is just the right size for a color this bright :smile:

11. I love your new additions anonymous13!!! :love:

How would you wear the parrot green? I've never had a green bag

12. I wear a lot of navy, and I like the way navy and darkish green go together so that's the main reason I bought it (though id probably wear it with white, grays, black...not with brown though) too bad it wasn't the dark peacock I really want, to replace a bag i used to have, but maybe it'll be included in next season's selection :smile:

13. Beautiful color! Is that Shiraz or Fuchsia? P.S. I think you'll find black PTTM bags on eBay. Try Fashionquenn99 (yep, with two n's) - she's a trusted seller and I've bought several things from her.

14. Here's my brand new MJ:

[​IMG]