MAY/JUNE MJ and MBMJ purchses!!! POST YOUR PURCHASES HERE!!!

1. Oh wow swoooooon! She is beautiful! I absolutely love the hammered hardware! Congrats again!!

2. Thanks preppy :hugs:

3. Thank you! I got awesome deals on those bags!

4. #64 Jun 7, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2012
    I recently picked up 2 new black MBMJ Classic Q Slim Zip wallets at Bloomingdales since I had a 25% off coupon code.
    I am in love!!

5. Ok, here is my new iPad bag, which I purchased to be a handbag (because I don't own an iPad) from NAP. I do love the color. I just hope it isn't too boxy??? Forgive the quality as I took these from my phone.

MJ 1.jpg MJ 2.jpg MJ 3.jpg
  6. Gorgeous colour!
    I just got one in grey, kinda wish my Holt Renfrew had that colour haha

The iPad bag looks super cute! Have you carried it out yet?

7. Thanks! I haven't carried it yet because it just came yesterday.

8. Looks great and the color is really pretty! How are you liking it so far? I really want to get an iPad, but I can't seem to justify one for myself!

PS I LOVE those chevron pillows! Frugal, I think we have similar tastes outside of MJ bags, too!

9. The colour is amazing!! I don't have an iPad either, but I would definitely carry it as a handbag anyways! Does it hold a lot?

You are getting some good bags! :p I still haven't been able to get to HR and I'm kicking myself, since I'm sure all the good ones are long gone. :noggin:

10. My Trish just arrived! It's lovely. :smile:

It looks like it's been used possibly one time, though I think the leather seems a little dry. I'm very happy with it though! :love:

[​IMG]

11. Kristin, your Trish is absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations!!! Please post some modeling pics!!

12. Thanks! I like it enough to keep it, but I haven't tried to use it (which will be the real test). I can't justify one either. I have asked everyone I know with one, how you could benefit from an iPad if you have an iPhone and a laptop and no one can give me an answer.

Awww, great minds think alike :ghi5:

13. Thanks so much! It holds most of the standard things you would need (obviously it isn't a good one for days when you need to carry a bunch of extra stuff). The only thing I have trouble fitting in it are my sunglasses, but they are all hard cases, so maybe if I get a soft case they will fit (or if I had a smaller wallet...I have a Hobo, which is about the size of a clutch).

14. Very cute! Congrats!

15. Thank you!! I wore it out today and I just loved it. :heart:

Here are a few modeling pics :smile:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]