May I present....my MJ Stones Clutch

1. This really is breathtaking. It is has been a while since I had butterflies in my stomach opening a new bag, but this did it!

I need honest opinions though. It is just me or does the stone section look slightly crooked on the front? I don't know...maybe I am crazy. :p

Is it a keeper? Do you think this will be a timeless piece? For the $$, I would want to be able to pull it out for the next 20 years, at least!

z8.JPG z9.JPG z10.JPG
  2. :nuts:Holy!!!!!!!!!! You got one!!!!!! Lovely bag...Not sure if it will be a 'classic'...I know they're tons of mulah so it should be lol...May I ask how much that baby was? Congrats!!! The leather looks soooo soft!!!!

3. :shame: Way too much for me! It was $1650 but I bought it from Elux so there was not any tax. Hey, every little bit helps! :yes:

4. ^ That's not too bad (geez can't beleive I'd ever be writing THAT lol!!!!! ) Although if I had a choice I'd get a Chanel clutch....def a classic....However the more I see of the stone line the more I like it...are you keeping it?

5. :wtf::shame: Big bucks!!

6. omg! it's gorgeous! i love it. :drool:

you should definitely keep it. i think it's too soon to say whether or not it's going to be a classic, but i don't see why it couldn't be. it has a simple shape, it's black, and there's a pretty embellishment on it to keep it from looking too standard or boring. it will certainly be an interesting piece in your collection. congrats!

7. Very lovely...to answer your question about the stone being crooked, I don't think it is. I think it's just the way the flap looks in your picture - that maybe it's not clasped or full...I hope that makes sense. I was eyeing the alignment with the stitching and it looks straight.

Enjoy your new clutch!

8. Very cool! I love the stone detail...the colors really pop against the black leather. Definitely an keeper!

9. Absolutely stunning!!!!:nuts::nuts: LOVE it!! Congrats Becca - I think it's definitely a keeper!

10. Okay; I already took the stuffing out and threw in some stuff. She is a keeper! I am going to debut her for date night with hubby this weekend.

11. personally, i would never pay $1650 for a clutch that couldn't be used everyday. much rather get a pretty new MJ bag that can fit ALL my crap.

while the clutch is gorgeous, i wouldn't call it timeless or classic.

12. Thank you for your blunt honesty. Ever hear the phrase, "if you don't have something nice to say, then......". :rolleyes:

13. I am so jealous! Your clutch is gorgeous!!! :love::drool: Congrats!

14. Cute, Cute, CUTE!!!!!!

Wish I had one!!!

Have fun & don't worry about the future of your bag; enjoy it NOW~ She's a real beauty!!!

:yahoo::nuts::woohoo::happydance::party:

15. Waaaaay over my budget, but I am SUPER envious. It's freaking stunning. Really.

One of the most beautiful and original bags I've seen in a while. Huge congrats to you!