May I know what color is this?

1. May I know what color is this? Thank you.
  2. [​IMG]

It looks like Blue India.....i hope i'm correct...can the others help to clarify this as well? :smile:
  3. i thought blue india as well, but i'm not an expert by any means lol
  4. I don't think it is turquoise enough to be Blue India. I think it's the 06 Cornflower.

I wish you well,

5. Hmmm is that silver hardware? It looks silver to me. Is it blue from 2003? If it's just the lighting and it's brass them I agree with cornflower.
  6. Hmm.
    With the veins running through and the color, it looks like 06 Cornflower to me.

Can you post a pic of the silver tag?
  7. I believe this is NAVY 05...this was on an eBay auction last year.

It's the Men's Weekender...explains the Silver/pewter hardware.
  8. Yes, I got this pic from another thread. This pic came from eBay.
  9. In the auction she says it's brass (she also says, "It looks like silver hardware but it's not"). I believe it is indeed navy 05 but I don't think it's the men's.

Just looked at the auction again, she called it 05 ROYAL.
  10. [​IMG]

Folks, guess wat...i was comparing the atelier.naff swatches, and looks so much like cornflower 06 rather than navy 05....I could be wrong as the pic can give us a wrong justification due to the effects of the photo taking.....:yes: :yes:
    2006-prespring.jpg 2005-fall.jpg
  11. I daresay it's a cornflower too - looks just like mine - beautiful bag!:p
  12. The auction states that this is an 05 bag although the leather does look SS 06
  13. Is there another auction because the one I looked at didn't mention the hardware...but then again, it's been a long day for me so I just possibly missed it.
  14. Incoralblue : Hard to say....i guess only the owner/seller knows wat the real color of this bag....we could be wrong...hahahaah

ICB, I saw in the original thread that she relisted the bag so I clicked and that's where she mentioned the hardware. :yes: