May I C Pics of Ur MC Agenda GM.....

1. in both colors please? Also, how do you use yours? Is it your everyday tag along with you Agenda or is it your desk Agenda, office phone book or something else? Thanks in advance. I want a Black MC Agenda GM sooooooo badly. I have a small one.... I wish it would grow! :yes: Thanks in advance.

2. I have it in black and use it as a desk planner. I think it is too big to carry - will post a pic in a second....

3. Thanks Bag Snob! I can't wait to see it!

4. [​IMG]

5. oh so new and pretty! i cant wait to get the white one. though i think i'm gonna get the vendredi agenda instead.

6. Gorgeous agenda - I want one so bad as well !! :graucho:

7. [​IMG]

8. It looks massssive! and so gorgeous!

9. Bag*Snob, thank you so much for that eye candy shot! :heart: Oh, how I love that Agenda. I know that I'm going to eventually own that one too. It is stunning!

Frozen.... How do you plan to use the Vendretti? (sp) What is that piece for? It's not quite a notebook or is it? It's nice too.

Members, if you own the MC Agenda GM please post pics of it. I'd love to see them. Thanks so much.

10. how beautiful is that !!:love:

11. i loooove that agenda! I think agendas are particularly addictive!

12. That agenda is beautiful!!!!

13. well i currently have the monogram desk agenda, and i'm gonna get that personalized (painted & heat stamped) later, but i wanna get an MC vendredi also.. dont know what i'll use it for. probably for my clients & regular life.. i use the mono for my regular job.