Scarves Maxi twilly, Maxi Happiness!

Today is the official day for launching maxi twilly! May some of us contribute some pretty pictures here? It is an innovative design and is very user friendly due to its elongated shape.

I will upload mine first. I got the canard cavalcadour and orange cavalcadour finally!!
Thanks for this great thread Halothane! I just bought cw 10 in cavalcadour and cannot wait to receive it! Would love to see someone's modeling pic of this cw to tide me over until FedEx arrives Monday. It looks purple/maroon gorgeous. Love everyone's pics - thanks!

Thanks for this great thread Halothane! I just bought cw 10 in cavalcadour and cannot wait to receive it! Would love to see someone's modeling pic of this cw to tide me over until FedEx arrives Monday. It looks purple/maroon gorgeous. Love everyone's pics - thanks!
U r welcome!
Some of us are preparing the modeling pic but actually we have a great member here who already posted the gorgeous modeling pic in the 2013 scarves thread last week!
Please share with us once u got them!

U r welcome!
Some of us are preparing the modeling pic but actually we have a great member here who already posted the gorgeous modeling pic in the 2013 scarves thread last week!
Please share with us once u got them!
Yes, I saw those modeling pics. Lovely! It's always hard to wait once purchase is clicked!

Some more.

Gorgeous colors!! That's the one I've been eying. I was so hoping the Brazil one would come in black with bright colors. When you wear it as an Obi belt, do you find that it bunches up as you move around? That is about the only way I'd wear the Maxi Twilly, but I can just foresee the nice wide Obi look getting all scrunched up once I move around.

You ladies made me so paranoid they were selling like hot cakes so I ran down to the store as soon as I had some time.

Here are mine. Modeling pics to come.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1379015087.907339.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1379015152.651931.jpg

Gorgeous colors!! That's the one I've been eying. I was so hoping the Brazil one would come in black with bright colors. When you wear it as an Obi belt, do you find that it bunches up as you move around? That is about the only way I'd wear the Maxi Twilly, but I can just foresee the nice wide Obi look getting all scrunched up once I move around.

I think they will move around unfortunately. Silk is too smooth to stay in put if you are not.

You ladies who were able to purchase in store today are fortunate-I just returned from the boutique, and while I did not ask to look at the Brazil, in the Cavalcadour they only had 2 red and one teal, which were still in the back. Figures, since I want the black and the orange colorways ! Guess I can order online, but not as much fun as seeing in store and bringing it home with me :smile:
It is one big piece of silk!

I am sorry the lighting is so terrible (no sun today) but here are some more ways to wear it. I think I am officially in love with the mega twilly. I'm sorry...I don't like the word maxi. I'm sure you all know why!

I'm just getting started! I'm sure I can come up with more if I sleep on it.

Mors scarf ring (gettin' fancy!)
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1379019640.952293.jpg

In the winter if my neck is really cold...
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1379019662.248090.jpg

Weave knot
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1379019690.257748.jpg

Other random shots
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1379019739.675756.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1379019826.515616.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1379019848.458729.jpg

Reactions: celine666666