Matt's LV Collection!

1. Here is some of my LV, it is only going to get larger, I have a jacket on the way right now! I will post pics when I get that in from the store! Enjoy!

[​IMG]
    Theda Strength Bracelets!

[​IMG]
    Monogram Glace Bracelet

[​IMG]
    Wapity and Cles

[​IMG]
    Book

[​IMG]
    Keepall 50

[​IMG]
    Pionnier backpack

[​IMG]
    Panama thong sandals

[​IMG]
    Multicolor Keepall 45, I am buying the white one eventually!

[​IMG]
    Spa Monogram Mule

[​IMG]
    Simple card holder

2. :love: wow..cool..I really like your black wapity!!

3. Very nice collection! Love your Keepall :biggrin:

4. :biggrin: Matt!!! Your collection is FINALLY up!!! It took forever and a day to come up... Can't wait for the jacket to come in... I didn't know you had a Keepall other than Shavonda? btw... you took a great pic of her... GAH. Can't wait to get my Keepall 55 Bandouliere... :cry:

5. The thong sandles are great! Nice collection! ;)

6. Very nice :biggrin: Love the keepall:love: and the strength bracelets too! Great collection Matt!

7. Wow, so many of the bracelets ! Are you going to be adding a vernis one in the future to round off the collection ? ;)

8. Great collection!!!

9. Who knows! I love LV bracelets and the new Koala bracelet in Suhali has my name on it I think!

10. Oh WOW!!! What great pieces you have there!!! LOVE:love: the multi Keepall!!!

11. Oooh good call ! They're so pretty ! :amuse:

12. The bracelets are great!!!

And I love the Wapity! I just got mine Monogram Wapity and I love it more than anything!!!!

13. I just love the multicolor keepal. Please post the white one when you get it :smile:

Love the thong sandals. I should check them out for my husband. thanks for sharing. Great collection!

14. Nice collection! I like the flip flops :shame: :biggrin:

15. :O black keepall. how much was that i you dont mind me asking.