Mattie lovers unite! ~*MATINEE*~ Lovers Club!!!

1. WHEN??!! When did this happen???!!! How did I miss this???!!! Darn the time diff b/w RM land and mine!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&hash=item1c289397c6&item=120939845574&nma=true&pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&rt=nc&si=uRWq0NEq03zlm4ehRUdHrKtsHhw%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

It's so pretty!!! Lucky is the minkette who snagged this Mattie! Didn't even know mattie came in pearl!!! or is this really Pearl?

Borrowing the seller's photos... LOOK!!! :love:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Wow, it sure does look like Pearl from the photos. Never seen it in a Mattie. This one has the signature hw and square hardware though, so came out in 08 after Pearl, which I think was 07. Maybe RM had some leftover Pearl leather and producted a Mattie in it at a later sample sale? That's my best guess. It's beautiful!!

3. I haven't seen this combo either but the color sure looks like Pearl. The texture may be a bit different though because I thought I remember Pearl as being somewhat pebbled. The Pearl MABs were all samples so if this is indeed Pearl, I reckon that this one is a sample too like what Fashion1 said.

Hopefully the buyer is a tpf-er who would post a reveal here soon.

4. Wow, that's GORGEOUS! I have never seen one like it!

5. Can't stop staring at it!
    Fashion1's Pearl MAB and this Mattie = heaven with handles!!! I'm selective with light colored bags and RM Pearl makes me heave a long sigh... so beautiful!

6. very pretty :smile:

7. That is lovely! Never seen one like that before!

8. Definitely have never seen that one before! Must have been a Sample...it's gorgeous! Someone must have really wanted it!!

9. Where can I pick up a brand-new Matinee? There's none in the RM site :sad:

10. There are some beautiful ones/like new or EUC on Bonz and eBay right now.....

11. Also if you call RM HQ in NYC you may be able to get one by phone order b/c they may have one or 2 left over from the OSS. Not enough to keep them online for sale but still may have some left. You never know....

12. Thank you so much! :smile:

13. Did anyone here reveal that Pearl Matinee?

14. I don't think it was Pearl after all. It looks like the Dusty/Silver Spot one on Bonanza now.

15. Wow! You have a sharp eye! It does look like the one at Bonanza now?