Matthew was BAD today!

1. I was having a TERRIBLE day! I left work in the worst mood and I ran home knowing I need some retail therapy to help me haha. So I called Gucci to see about my bag and if they had more than one in that I could choose from, they had 3! so I flew to the Mall, got there, they had the WRONG bag, it was the small one and I got really nervous because I didn't want them to only have ONE of the bags I wanted with the GG pattern not lined up correctly and look funny. Well it was PERFECT... I hope I don't get addicted haha because I saw some other Gucci's I LOOOOOOOVED

Then LV... tons of miror cases and armante if anyone is interested, and also Saks had a black Mahnia Xl if your interested.

But I decided to just get the wallet knowing I will always think about it! I shouldn't have bought it.... but TOO LATE :sweatdrop:

oh and thats my mom in the picture haha

[​IMG]

2. Congrats Matt!!!! Sometimes we just need some retail therapy! Any heart coin purses or were they just the cosmetic bags?

3. BAD BAD Mat!!

4. oh heart coin purses too! a gold one and a few vernis's

5. hmm so I am not the only one having a Gucci fetish:p

6. Darn, looking for the silver heart!! LOL

7. That's hot. congrats!

8. Congrats!

9. love the wallet~~~:heart:

10. wow, thanks for sharing, love your silver suhali zippy wallet

11. congraaaaaats! and omg I want that Mahina! if only I had some money, lol!

12. The Gucci bag was only $480.00 I couldn't pass it up

13. Matt... you know I love your new items... and that GUCCI... How much was the GUCCI bag? I know it's new right? You always get the best LVs :smile:

14. ^^ Oops... nevermind $480 that's GREAT!

15. Matt excellent choices! Thanks for the info on what items are available at your store.