Matthew McConaughey & Penelope Cruz Spit

1. They make a beautiful couple........

=====
    (source: http://www.justjared.com/gossip/2006/06/matthew-mcconaughey-penelope-cruz-split/index.php)
    Failure to Love

And another one bites the dust. Actor couple Matthew McConaughey, 36, and Penelope Cruz, 32, have called it quits. A joint statement from the couple to People reads: "[The couple] have decided to take time off as a couple. Due to busy work schedules and so much time apart, they mutually decided four weeks ago that separating was the best thing to do at this time." A source close to Cruz said, "They're very good friends, but they haven't been able to be together. Who knows what the future holds... [Penelope] said it has been too hard to have a relationship when you see the other person every six weeks." Here's to hoping they find (new) love!

=====

2. I hope that doesn't mean one of them cheated. They were such a beautiful couple!

3. Penelope = professional beard.

4. ?????

5. huh??? timtim..explain pls..I am curious lol

I thought they got engaged!They are cute together..

6. I can't stand her...

7. Wasn't he just on Oprah this week talking about her like she was the best thing since sliced bread? I dunno. Maybe it was a repeat. And what happened to "absence makes the heart grow fonder"? Come on. Did we really think they would be together forever? Most Hollywood romances are a joke.

8. He did seem smitten. . . I think that was a re-run though {?}

9. i think he would be cute with anybody :love: maybe even me :graucho::yes: but i really don't like her and i don't think she is very attractive for some reason

10. that episode was from march.

11. :roflmfao:

I'm sure she gets paid very well.:lol:

12. ref to: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=beard

hehe most definitely...lol

13. I just realized I mispelled Split. Tried too hard to spell his name right & got the other word wrong. =)

Based on my experience, seeing someone I love once a week is hard enough already -- I can't imagine 6 weeks. I have to agree with 'too hard to have a relationship when you see the other person every six weeks.' Just me though.......

14. If hubby didn't mind, I'd volunteer to be Matthew's new love. :heart: :rolleyes: Wow he's hot.

15. Nooooooooooo! They were the hottest couple....