Matthew McConaughey and Camila Alves

1. Yeah that's what my SO told me too lol. He looks really bad in those pics... damn.. :blah:

2. Eewww I hate guys in Biker shorts.:yucky:

3. Oh what happened to him? He used to be so dreamy, but now this is just yuck! maybe he is preparing himself for some movie where he is stranded on an island all by himself? Oh well, i am a firm believer that biker shorts should only be worn on a bike or inside a cycling room, NOT OUTSIDE!! Even if you are Matt!! Its just...a big big NOoooooo:hysteric:

4. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: That made me laugh AND spit water across the room...HA HA HA HA

5. i like camel hump...

either way its gross and he looks awful

6. ewww "moose knuckle" LOL so gross.

7. he does look bad here, but in all fairness he is known for hardcore outdoor exercising. I'm sure he's pulling the bike off the back of his SUV as soon as they took this pic.

8. Are you all referring to the way he holds his mug like letter E? i dont get:confused1:

9. ROTFLMAO!!! That's a good one! He looks awful in this photo! Like a crazy mountain man who found a pair of cycling shorts.:yucky:

10. ^^they're talking about the way his 'package' looks in those shorts.

11. Either way, it looks like something he did may have workd on Jennifer Aniston.

12. UGHHHHHHHH. Gross.

13. Jennifer!! Watch out!!

14. yuuuckkkkk i don't like him. never did and am more assured now

15. not his most flattering pic.. hehe