Matte vs. Shiny Leather

:yes:
Hi Karen! I just used the shine restore a day ago and it works really well! I rec'd my new Teal City and LMB's Bal, and Apple Conditioner all in the same day. The bag was super dry. I personally like the smell of Bal's leather so I decided not to use the products, but instead used my cetaphil cream and glysomed handcream combo. After that was done I used LMB's Shine Restore and it worked really well. I also used the For Handles Only product, as so many pf-ers recommend it. I too am affraid to change the feel, look, and smell of my bags, so I want to only use products when absolutely necessary. Here is the link to my thread and pictures. Take a look at the before treatment photo and the after treatment photos. I think you will be happy with the results when you use the Shine Restore. If you get a chance take some before and after photos to share with us.
:heart:

http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga/here-is-the-pictures-of-my-teal-city-68482.html

Thanks so much for your help!

Deana, I read your thread but didn't notice you used the shine restore when I read it the first time. It did help your bag so hopefully it will help mine. Its not that mine looks bad, it just looks different than what I'm used to and different from the replacement tassels.