Matte gold flap *pics*

1. Hi ladies!

Here she is, my new medium lambskin matte gold flap! I had to hunt this beauty down after seeing pics posted by lovely Pfers. Ginab's pics from the NM catalogue sealed the deal! This bag is so amazing. Thanks for letting me share! :love:

2. It's B-E-A-UTIFUL!!! Congratulations Jenn, I'm so happy for you. :yahoo: Now we have to make sure not to show up at the same place with the same bag...;)
  3. Love It!!!!
  4. Absolutely gorgeous!! :drool:
  5. Love it!!!!! such a beauty...I want one...
  6. You have this too?!! Excellent!!!;) I can't keep these things straight..great taste-BOTH of you!!

Jennifer I'm TELLING YOU quit your day job and be a handbag model...How many times do I have to tell you!?!? Geez louise this forum is going to be the death of me!!!! Congrats!!! :yahoo:
  7. Very pretty!!!
  8. :drool: Oh my, it is sooo droolicious...TDF!!! And the best is that you look great with it!:yahoo: Congrats
  9. It's fabulous!!
  10. So gorgeous...sigh...
  11. OMFG I LOVE this bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love:

Really, really, really want one now - it looks soooo fab on you!!!!!!! :nuts: Congrats!!!!! :yahoo:
  12. Thank you ladies!

Jenn: LOL, if I spot someone w/a gold flap I will wave and hope it's you! Just checked the thread, you look amazing in all your pics!

Emmy: You are making me :blush: thank you! I hope you are enjoying your gorgeous DS flap, it's perfect on you!
  13. so gorgeous! It's also a perfect size for you!
  14. It looks stunning on you!! I saw this beautiful bag IRL and was soo close to buying it, but I'm too anal to own metallic lambskin and the display had scratches which put me off (so I keep telling myself haha)... came home with the cotton club bronze tote instead! Enjoy your gorgeous flap, it's totally droolworthy!! :smile:

15. Wow!