Matinee in New Green Color

knasarae

The K Is Silent
O.G.
Apr 23, 2007
Hi everyone! I mostly hang out in the LAMB threads and LV sub-forum but have been lurking in all your RM threads for a few months. After having seen several modeling shots lately of the matinee I think this will be a great bag for me. I remember seeing a really pretty green color (my favorite color) in some pictures of Rebecca's upcoming bags but can't seem to find it anymore. I think it was the Megs/Vlad interview? So my question is will the matinee come in this color? Also, when will it be available? If anyone has more information on the bag and where I can get it, I'd be so grateful. Thanks in advance! :flowers:

The green color matinee (called Jade) hasn't been released yet - it's part of the SS '08 collection. BUT there have been greens released in the past - evergreen and emerald. None of those colors came in the matinee though. Your best bet, I think, for getting a jade green matinee would be to go through delcina.com and try to pre-order.

Thanks! I've been looking high and low for a new green bag. I think this is the one!!!! Another question...exactly how wide is it? Some places say 17" and others say 14" or 15". Also does the MAM come in jade also? Sorry about so many questions!

Let's see...*whips out tape measure*...it's 16" from flap-to-flap, and 14" with the flaps pulled back (although if you factor in the side pockets, probably closer to 15").

Ok, that's going to be just dandy!!! Thanks mockinglee. I just gotta check one more source....otherwise I'll be pre-ordering from delcina hopefully tomorrow! I'm so excited! :yahoo:

Darn, one more question. Are there any stipulations on the pre-order? As far as cancellations, returns, etc? Just wondering as this will be my first matinee and I don't have any access to seeing one in person.

Thanks for posting greenabyss. The jade is still my first choice though. I noticed in the pic above there looks like an orange matinee too? When's that color coming out?