matelasse pricing?

1. I checked the reference section and ran a search but came up short...

If anyone has the pricing on the various matelasse sizes, could you please post? Or direct me to a thread where this was already covered?

Thank you!

2. I think the medium retailed for around $1800 or so. the matelasse is a great bag!

3. The Medium retails for $1795, the Small for $1195. I'm not sure about the large. I think $1995.

4. I think this is correct. These styles have been on sale a lot, so take that into account.

5. Tell me about it! Especially the Small Matelasse. I can't seem to give those away:sad:

6. I feel a little bad because I paid full price for one, but they are really nice, underrated bags, IMO.

7. I did get to check out the sizes today! at least two of them. A large sienna was on sale at Barney's (chestnut hill) for $799!!!! It was just way too big for me, but an gorgeous color on a gorgeous bag. I think I'll be looking for a small one after the new year:yes:

8. Bluefly has them for a little over $1400. Bag borrow or steal also has some, $1350 and up.

Aloha Rag has the medium at retail price $1795 in violet, marine, black, plomb and marron

9. Diabro.com had them really marked down a few of months ago. Their prices seem to vary with colours & styles they are or aren't selling. I'd check that site every once in a while. I got a medium & large for $600 something. A deal you can't refuse.

10. This past June I saw one at ShortHills, NJ Neiman Marcus for approx $800. I believe they bring them to those prices when they do their first cut sales.

11. They have them on sale here in the UK, quite a few black medium ones in Harvey Nichols in Knighstbridge and small ones too in black I think they were around 600 for medium and 400 ish for small.

12. That's £, not $.

13. I have two size medium and love them. Great bags, but would not purchase for full price.

14. Those were such a great deal! Maybe it'll happen again with some new colours!