Matelasse Grande photoshoot

1. Dear ladies,
    I just received my black Matelasse Grande from Diabro. I'm very happy of it, I paid for it 1/3 of the current Italian price, and the bag is TDF for those who love big bags! It is really huge, but I'm a big gal (5'10') PLUS pregnant, so even bigger now.
    I thought it might be useful for everybody to have a small reportage of all the features of this bag, so I took "some" pictures to illustrate its various aspects.
    There are rivets, notches, pics of the boar skin front panel and tassels, of the inner tag (front/back) and of the quilting on the mirror, as well as a close shot of the boar handles, which look slightly pebbled, and the zipper pulls. I hope these pics are useful for every Matelasse lover/hunter!
    Again, I have to say that Diabro's service was just excellent. The bag arrived in 6 days, even with customs, so I'm exxxxtremely satisfied of my purchase and of their customer service.

So... here we go!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ....And here we go with the details!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I hope you enjoyed the photoshoot, and excuse me for the crappy backgrounds!! ;)

3. oh how great! Any modelling pics? I am considering getting that same bag for a travel bag, and I am about your height. :smile:

4. Wouw what a great bag.
    I am drooling over my laptop

Enjoy FX:heart:

5. Congrats on your new addition... :woohoo:

6. very pretty and congrats! thanks for the pictures!

7. Thank you all for your nice words. I'm going to the hairdresser tomorrow for a refurbishment, will try to post modelling pics then!! I'm a mess right now...

8. Congrats!

9. :yahoo:Congratulations:yahoo:

It's gorgeous:nuts: I have been back and forth debating about getting the Matelasse after seeing FromParis's recent pictures and now seeing yours, I am so tempted to get one.

Enjoy your new bag, look forward to the modeling pics:smile:

10. I have the same bag ant I love it !!!
    Congrats on yours and thank you for those details pics !!!

11. Beautiful!

12. Ladies,
    at request here are some modelling pics. I'm 5'10, usually a size 8/10, currently quite a bit pregnant and suffering for the *hot* temperatures we have here! Forgive me for the messy shots, these are the best I could make!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Congrats!

14. Lovely! both you and the bag!

15. I like this one better than work. The handles are longer than Work -:smile: