Matelasse clutch & Greige coin purse

1. I hope someone can help me here. I've seen the threads about the comparison between a black, plomb & anthra but I still could not make up what color is this Matelesse clutch :confused1:. Ughhh this is giving me headache. I don't think its black because its kind of steel-ish with light. So I think its plomb. Please help me figure this out :p

Anyway, here are my new babies :smile:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

DSC03808.JPG DSC03811.JPG DSC03814.JPG DSC03810.JPG
  2. it looks like a black clutch to me!
    and i think your coin purse is greige.
    both really gorgeous :tup:

3. hMmm.. it looks more plombish to me. There are more blue undertones than greenish teal ones. It looks pretty close to my Plomb/Steel in the 1st & 2nd picture. But then again... your pictures are a little darker .. so maybe black... hahah what help I am~! g:huh:d luck~!

4. I agree it looks like plomb but then I dont have plomb or anthra colors (yet!) so I cant be much help... but congrats though! i love greige! its a perfect combo with the coin purse!

5. the greige coin purse is soo cute! does the clutch look black or dark gray in natural light (not flash)? if it looks gray then it's plomb-there's no mistaking it with black in person.

6. Thanks everyone! Yup, its kind of grayish. I just need second opinions from you fab ladies of tPF :heart:

7. so adorable! love them both. congrats!

8. I think you have a Plomb & Greige

9. Yes, I agree with ^ KDC, you have plomb and greige! CONGRATS!

10. hello
    i was ownderring if u are happy with the matelasse clutch,,,,,is it easy to use for evenings?

11. i wanted to ask u the price of it,,cause apparently it cost more them 700 euro?is it possible

12. gorgeous!! Love them both congrats!!

13. Joyce, I love that clutch -- whatever color it turns out to be! I have a black PT that's more steelish but it's actually black.

And cute greige coin!

14. Oooo the coin purse is GORGEOUS!!!

15. Congratulations! Love them both. Greige is such a gorgeous color.