Matching with the Fuchsia/Green Denim Line

Iluvbags

The original Iluvbags
O.G.
Oct 18, 2005
Those of you who own one of these bags do you find it hard to match to your outfits? Or do you just go with anything

I still have not worn my pink baggy gm and now I'm wondering if it will be hard to match.

Fuchsia is MUCH louder than green so I'm wondering if I should be more careful with what I throw on with it.

Please help people--I'm trying to convince myself to keep this bag but the mathcing thing is not helping. :lol:

I rarely ever match my bag to my outfit. Too much work :lol: Just wear it! Regardless of what you're wearing, it's such a cute bag that it will work with practically any outfit.

Ditto! I used to match but don't have the time anymore. I wear my fuchsia reade all the time and it is much brighter than the fuchsia denim! :biggrin: I do tend to buy clothes that match whatever bag I'm carrying though ... last fall I was carrying my gunmetal leather Coach bag and I just pulled out my fall clothes, they're all varying shades of teal!

You should keep the bag since the colour is being discontinued. I have the fuchsia baggy pm and have not had trouble matching it. It can brighten up an outfit if you are wearing dark colours. I have worn it with my black, beige, and brown tops.

You should keep the bag since the colour is being discontinued. I have the fuchsia baggy pm and have not had trouble matching it. It can brighten up an outfit if you are wearing dark colours. I have worn it with my black, beige, and brown tops.

^^You may be right. i called 1866 vuitton to be nosey and they said there were only abuot 200 left in the US.

Maybe I should just keep it. :yes:

Perhaps I was over thinking the whole matching issue :lol: