Matching Wedding Band Decision...

1. Hey everyone!

I'm currently trying to decide on the right Wedding Bands for my fiancé and I.
    He doesn't have much of an opinion, but I really wanted the rings to be the same.

Right now it's between these three...

Tiffany Lucida Band Ring

This ones my favorite, but would it be suitable for a mens ring as well?
    I would think so, because the sizing runs so big. but I'm not sure.

Tiffany Platinum Band Ring
    I like this one, but I'm not sure how big it is and it does look more delicate than the others.

14KT Eternity Band from Netaya
    This one has the matching Mens ring, but it doesn't make me feel all warm and toasty inside. (-_^)

but I'm biased because I did want a Platinum band since I don't own any platinum jewelry, and I have celebrated milestones in my life with Tiffany jewelry. -_-

Also: My engagement ring is a 1/2 Carat 5-Stone band that I may or may not be wearing with the actual wedding band.

I'd appreciate any advice!

Thanks in advance lovelies!

TLucida.jpg TBand.jpg Net.jpg
  2. With your e-ring, I would go with a plain platinum band (Tiffanys has these in different widths, I think 2 - 3 mm is nice) and get him a Lucida band to match. If he has no opinion about the ring, I would choose a band without a diamond because that will increase the cost quite a bit, and a plain comfort fit band always looks great on a man's hand (like the Lucida).
  3. I only like the middle one!
  4. Be warned that the middle band is actually very, very thin (2-3mm in width), and so I don't know how appropriate it would look on your FH's finger. If you must absolutely have matching wedding rings, I think plain bands are more elegant and classic overall, plus you'll have a larger selection of widths and sizes to choose from.
  5. My husband has the 4.5mm Lucida band (with no diamond), that style in the 4.5mm and 6 mm are my favorite mens wedding bands from Tiffany.

The first Lucida you posted with the diamond is nice and is a unisex ring. We looked at this ring when shopping for our wedding bands, my husband thought the diamond was a bit girly, esp in the 4mm size, but I thought the 6mm one was nice, the width of the ring was masculine so I didn't think the diamond made the ring girly.

The middle one you posted isn't really suitable for a man at all, it's very dainty.
  6. I like the look of the middle, but don't know how it would look on your FH's hand.
  7. I like the first one, but I am not sure how it would look with your e-ring. Do you have a picture of your e-ring that you could post?
  8. I love the second one..and thin bands are awesome!:tup:
  9. I have a 3mm plain platinum band and my husband has 5 or 6mm plain platinum band, as i have dainty slim fingers and he has big manly fingers. All you need to do is make sure your rings are comfatable and you love them, you will be wearing them for the rest of your lives.
  10. you should try them on with your engagement ring to see which one looks best. i am partial to lucida since that's what i have.

good luck hunting and congratz on your marriage!
  11. I love the Tiffany platinum band, but I am partial to things that look delicate, so I'm not sure how the matching band would look on your fiance.