Matching Wallet for Signature Studded Gallery Tote

1. I cannot decide on what wallet to purchase with the new Black Signature Studded Gallery Tote. I don't know what to pick any input on what one you would pick thanks..

2. If it were me, I'd choose a black leather wallet so that I could use it with this tote and any other black Coach bags, leather or signature.

Are you wanting a small wallet or a checkbook wallet?
  3. I want a checkbook wallet
  4. I agree that the hampton's above would be a great choice. It is a nice simple wallet that would complement any bag. That way the hardware isn't as much of an issue as it would be with the legacy or bleecker wallets.
  5. Use the wristlet!

6. This one is mine and I just L:heart:ve it. It fits lots of things, dosent come unsnapped and dosent scratch easily. Awsome wallet:tup:
    Ebay Pics 490.jpg
  7. are you able to fit a lot in this wallet??
  8. I hope you don't mind answering your question! The second wallet would be my pick. I came really close to getting that one when I bought my bleecker wallet in the same style. I can fit a lot in it without stuffing it full. I take the checkbook out and keep it separately so my wallet isn't quite as full then I use the bottom pocket for receipts. I would personally go with the leather if I had a choice.
  9. I'd go for the Hamptons Leather signature checkbook wallet.