Matching cocktails w H bags?

I'll get the name out:smile: it was such a fun. Really, the little yells AAAAH. Well me to0 (even my DH warned me ahead of time), it's all part of the night, and it is hilarious... the food is good too.

HMMMMM......

L2C, I think that a mai tai would also go well with your HAC, were to to bring it here for a visit......

barania goes with so many things, come to think of it!!!!

Pomtini with my rouge h bolide
A lime daquiri with my indigo barenia evelyne....

HK, I am coming to your house!!!

LOL! What a fun thread, L2C! My answer is champagne goes with all H bags (and everything else, for that matter). Just had a nice Bollinger special cuvee last night with take out Spanish food (I did wear my black togo Birkin to pick up the take out, though...).

I do make a killer white peach and mango sangria that is perfect for the summer. Hmmm, I would pair it with my potiron Plume, which matches the mango!

I really need HELP!!!!!!!!! My addiction to Hermes croc. is VERY severe at this point...maybe incureable!!!!!!!!! It happened again!!!I read the title as 'Matching crocodile w H bags?' and I tried to figure out what it meant...it's NOT the first time happening like this to me...:sweatdrop::Push:

For cocktails...I do think Kelly Pouchette looks great for evening out & going to a party...:heart:

We do have Multi-Talented tpf’ers here. If we ever have a global conference, there will be no lack of bartenders (or cocktail lovers).

Alegory – Do not worry we’ll make you a non-alcoholic cocktail. What colour is your bag?

Cobaltblu – Pomtini = Delicious I need to have at least two in order to benefit from those antioxidants in the pomegranate juice. Ah Mai Tai, I didn’t know you’re from California.

NinjaSue without mysterious black outfits – I am drooling :drool::drool:over your mini Ms. B and your white peach and mango sangria. I don’t have an orange bag, but I have an orange h scarf! And yes, champagne does go with everything H. My fav is Veuve Clicquot.

I really need HELP!!!!!!!!! My addiction to Hermes croc. is VERY severe at this point...maybe incureable!!!!!!!!! It happened again!!!I read the title as 'Matching crocodile w H bags?' and I tried to figure out what it meant...it's NOT the first time happening like this to me...:sweatdrop::Push:

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: Have a cocktail Aspen! That ought to calm you down [or not].

Hmmm. I wonder what bag would match a vodka & tonic? That's pretty much all I ever drink.

Oh, wait, I drink a lot of red wine too...so, I guess I need to go buy myself something in Rouge H!