matching accessories

1. ok i am all for mixing and matching but i am at a loss about epi stuff.

i have: myrtille speedy, red passy

i have a red agenda which goes with both.

i am thinking about *maybe* getting a new wallet- would i be ok with mandarin or would i be better off with red or myrtille or even damier? i also have a bh and damier speedy this would go with.

thanks!

2. anyone? too much color? stick to just the red and blue?

3. Well, you know I'll be voting for the mandarin wallet--it would really POP the myrtille, and would probably look okay with the red. I'm not a huge fan of matchy-matchy accessories. I have a mono pouchette porte monnaie Credit NM that I like because it goes with everything I have--a touch of the traditional in my rather brightly-colored collection.

4. The Damier Wallet would go awesome with the Red Passy I would even get a Damier Key Holder (Cles) to hang on the outside handle..:yes:

5. i have a damier cles :yahoo: just haven't used it yet. i would love damier but i can't find it in my price range- even on eBay. :sad:

i do have a zippy groom oranizer that i use every day i just wanted a second smaller wallet for when i don't want to bring the whole big thing. that's why i dont want to pay a fortune.

so ama- you don't like the mandarin idea?

thanks lush and ama!

6. As your friend honestly no, i'm sorry:sad: the colors clash to much for the handbag to look classic IMO

7. you are so cute. i pmed you. :love:

8. Heather:
    I have and idea. On another thread I posted about the Epi line not having a cosmetic pouch and found out you can order the pouch that comes with the Bucket Bags with out the gold chain. They are 175 i think. I ordered as red one to go with my Black Passy. What if you ordered one or even a damier one to use as a wallet?

9. HM... you could order a damier one? i have a smaier trousse. i could use that. then again the mandarin would go with my mono and damier bags... argh. i'm all mixed up. if only i could get a damier french purse! i think that or a zipped compact one are what would be ideal for me. or red epi but that's a lot of red.

what about mc? would that go?

10. i had a red suhali bag and I loved how mc looked with it...imo mc goes with a lot...

11. omg that should have said DAMIER. lol

12. Personally, all my epi bags/accessories are in mandarin. I like everything to match. I would possibly add a mc accessory to my collection. I like the suggestion that your accessory come from outside the epi line.

13. What about the Epi pochette? I use those as my make-up and knick-knack bags.

14. how about a black epi? Or seeing what the white looks like?