Matches Sale

1. When DHL delivered my package, I wasn't charged any duty fees. However, I later received an invoice from DHL for 20% of the item's cost. I live in California.

2. How long did it take for you to receive the invoice? I ordered something a little over a month ago, DHL did not charge me duty fees and I have not received an invoice yet. I am also in California. I wonder if I will be sent an invoice..

3. Last time I purchased from Matches, it took about a month before I got the DHL invoice

4. Eek, guess I better be watching the mail for my invoice now. Crossing my fingers they don't send me one though lol

5. If the item is under 200$, there is no duty fees. I got the invoice within 10 days of the item being delivered.

6. How strange then, that I haven't gotten it yet. My item was $1000+

Thanks for the info!

7. If you didn't get an invoice that's great! :smile: In my case, the item I ordered was defective and had to be sent back but, I am now stuck with the customs fee. In order to get the money back, I have to file a drawback from with customs. It makes me not want to order internationally again!:sad:

8. how do i see what items are available for presale?

9. I put the item(s) I wanted in my cart and typed in the code - it was 30 percent off for the item I purchased. I am eagerly awaiting shipment confirmation.

10. is there a free shipping code please pm me I have something in my cart desperate to buy...

11. #56 Jun 5, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2012
    The presale code is the code at the moment there isn't a free shipping code as well.
    From my experience with Matches, they don't have free shipping all that often.

12. Me too! I ordered a Bbag April 29 and to date, I have not received a DHL customs invoice. I am in Texas. Crossing my fingers, I don't get one!

13. When is this sale going to start??? I'm eying some dresses and the 30% off just isn't enough ;)

14. 20%! Wow that is high. Would you mind me asking what you bought? Just wondering why you were charged do much?

15. I bought a Chloe Marcie Crossbody bag. 20% does seem pretty steep most I've heard ppl pay is 10%.