Massaccesi Handbags

And a quick shoulder shot.
Your Rua is so lovely!! Everything works! I think I like that 9" handle drop, especially if it is going to be used as a tote. And many thanks for the modshot and comparison shots. I thought it was much larger since the dimension listed is 14+" in height. Since I have a midi Selene, I now have a fairly good idea of the size. Plus, you described it as medium to large, and not large to extra large.
Now I'm confused if I will order Angelica or Rua Angelica (a few months from now).

Your Rua is so lovely!! Everything works! I think I like that 9" handle drop, especially if it is going to be used as a tote. And many thanks for the modshot and comparison shots. I thought it was much larger since the dimension listed is 14+" in height. Since I have a midi Selene, I now have a fairly good idea of the size. Plus, you described it as medium to large, and not large to extra large.
Now I'm confused if I will order Angelica or Rua Angelica (a few months from now).
Thank you!!! If I get a chance I shall pull out a Selene and give you those comparisons too. Definitely not large to xl....it's a lovely size actually.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using PurseForum mobile app

I'm carrying her today. She is larger than the Selene Midi but I don't find her as large as a Selene. ...I have my Roots wallet, HH glasses holder, Burberry sunnies and Flora case in it. Cell in side pocket and keys in zippered back pocket. There is room to toss a light sweater in on top and perhaps a few small items if you were shopping. The longer rolled handles sit nicely on the shoulder and I find them comfy.

I'm carrying her today. She is larger than the Selene Midi but I don't find her as large as a Selene. ...I have my Roots wallet, HH glasses holder, Burberry sunnies and Flora case in it. Cell in side pocket and keys in zippered back pocket. There is room to toss a light sweater in on top and perhaps a few small items if you were shopping. The longer rolled handles sit nicely on the shoulder and I find them comfy.

Thanks for the review dear!!

Rua Angelica in Blue Reef Nappa with extended handles to 9 inches (I'd do 7.5 if i order another one) dark grey lining and silver hardware. Very comfy on the shoulder and easy access in and out. Rolled handles do get in the way for cross body but that's my own fault. :smile: Some comparison shots with my Selene Midi. Larger opening on the Rua Angelica and the snaps are lovely to reach in the bag. It's a nice med-large sized bag. View attachment 3420148 View attachment 3420134View attachment 3420135View attachment 3420136View attachment 3420139

Cowumbut I love your Rua Angelica in Blue Reef. Enjoy your gorgeous new bag. Love it.

Massaccessi is currently out of Storm Gray Nabuck :sad:

Colette said we need 4 bag orders for them to purchase more. I'm in, and we have interest from one other, so we need two more. If anyone else wants a Storm Gray Nabuck bag, email Colette!

Can I ask angel midi users for their review? I have just spent half an hour searching and scrolling and not finding a lot of commentary about using it. More photos, especially in blue Africa, would be amazing! Mod shots in particular.

Can I ask angel midi users for their review? I have just spent half an hour searching and scrolling and not finding a lot of commentary about using it. More photos, especially in blue Africa, would be amazing! Mod shots in particular.

I love my Angel Midi in Blue Africa! It is a great size and looks good both carried on the shoulder or as a crossbody. I carry my ipad in it all the time as well as wipes and diapers for DS when we go out to eat. It's my perfect MOTG bag.

i have posted photos and a mod photo in the photo reference thread, just go back a couple pages till you see them. Tenkrat has also taken mods of her Bronze Africa angel midi, and you can't have a better model really haha...

I found her pics but not yours this time. I did a few days ago but cannot seem to find it! Could you show a photo of it stuffed MOTG style?

They are on pg 7 of that thread. Hope this helps.
imageuploadedbypurseforum1444229013-310252-jpg.3150457

Reactions: Cowumbut