Mary Kay Timewise

1. I am curious if anyone has tried the Mary Kay Timewise Line. They have a cleanser, moisturizer, day solution, night solution. I have used the day solution off and on and do like it. The cleanser was okay...take it or leave it! I did notice the night solution seemed to help clear up blemishes faster.

I just want to know what you all think about there skincare and make up lines. Please share, the good and the bad. Thanks.

2. I've used the Timewise microdermabrasion. It's pretty good so far. The microdermabrasion kit is a soup scrub and a replenishing gel. The soup scrub does a great job of exfoliating dead skin cells. After the soup scrub, I put on the replenishing gel that makes my skin feel smooth.

I wasn't impressed by the day or night cremes from Mary Kay. I didn't think it was priced competitively compared to other lines like Clinique or Lancome. I'd rather get my cremes from those counters especially when they offer free gifts with purchase.

3. I too have tried the Mary Kay cleanser lines. Probably because my mom and I used to sell it :graucho: . Anywho, I am impressed with the Timewise line. I leaves my skin feeling really smooth and took care of a lot of my breakout issues. My mother says that it really helped smooth out some of the lines around her eyes. I also recommend the Mary Kay Microdermabrasion line. The scrub really smoothes out your complexion and cleans out your pores. I also recommend Youthful Expressions scrub and tool.

4. I have used the green scrub/masque for about 8-9 years, but my skin does not like the Timewise, it made me itch and my eyes burned even when it was not applied anywhere near them.