Marwari Bag!!

1. Saw this today in a magazine. The description says:

Prewashed toile Marwari bag with cowhide handle and straps CAD$1,375

Anybody have this? I'd love to see an action shot.

IMG_2585.JPG

2. Totally cute! Wish I could post an action pic for you but I don't have one...yet. :graucho:

3. It looks sort of like a tool-bag...

4. There's another similar shaped bag...been racking my brains but can't think of the name. Just saw one in "Hermes orange" today....

5. It reminds me of the bag that had its origins as a feed bag. And that's not a bad thing! It's supercute.

Edit: My Japanese catalogue says it's called "Saxo"

6. I like it on a horse, not on me:p

7. Marwari are horses, so that's fitting!

8. I like it. That is totally under the radar, a do-able price point for an entry level H bag, and I could bring that type of bag to school/work and it doesn't scream HERMES!BAG. It's cute. Thanks for sharing, db. :smile:

9. It reminds me of a picotin, a little bit.

10. I love it!!!!

11. Yes I saw that bag in Toronto Life magazine. It was presented as an eco carry-all bag for the market, groceries, etc.

12. I love it too!!! There's a pic of one in Le Monde SS2008 pics that MaiTai has posted; I'll have to find out more about this bag!

13. love it also. does anyone know when it will be available?

14. I agree with Florasun about the tool-bag thing. I totally think it looks like one of those "gardening tool bags" I can get for my mother out of those unsolicited catalogs that come to my house!

I think the idea is cute, maybe just not the color... to canvassy.

15. ...another potential diaper bag!

Thanks for the picture - can't wait to see it in action!