Martinibeach's Sale Necklace & other June purchases

Feb 19, 2011
I have not opened a thread for the last several months as I traveled quite a bit. But I have always enjoyed the reveals from others and admired their purchases. Today I finally have time to share my sale & regular June purchases with all of you.

Are you in the mood for another reveal tonight?;)

Let me go straight to the necklace that I bought without seeing it as my SA e-mailed me several times and used the WRONG e-mail address. So until the day when I pichked it up I did not see it!

Attachments

• 900.JPG
    900.JPG
    154.5 KB · Views: 980
  • 902.JPG
    902.JPG
    142.6 KB · Views: 987
Oh, hi, Bluekit!! Great to see you around!

Because the color is intense and bold , I wasn't so sure how the necklace will fit in my wardrobe... So I also took some pics to see how it integrate with my clothes....

Here it is with some Jackets and shirts ..... what do you think?

It looks great with the white top and navy jacket! I also think this would look amazing against a black top! As long as you keep your clothing neutral, the necklace will give you a nice pop of color. Can't wait to see your other purchases!

Here it is with two dresses, the one is pretty dark and it gives a pop, the other combo is bold on bold, but I think also acceptable.

The main question for me is to keep it or not?

Attachments

• 909.JPG
    909.JPG
    161.8 KB · Views: 893
  • 908.JPG
    908.JPG
    144.9 KB · Views: 872
It looks great with the white top and navy jacket! I also think this would look amazing against a black top! As long as you keep your clothing neutral, the necklace will give you a nice pop of color. Can't wait to see your other purchases!

MB, I was going to suggest navy or black top and but it seems like you'bec already matched it perfectly! Love this piece!!:love:
G&Smommy and bluekit, thanks for your suggestions.

You both are amongst the most well educated forum members related to Chanel merchandise and known for great taste. Your opinions mean a lot to me!! Thank you, both!:smile::smile:

Moving forward.