Marshmallow dilemma!

Battle of the Marshmallows

1. Bedford

2. Biscayne Bay PM

3. Neither (please advise)

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. In my quest for a Marshmallow Vernis bag, I am now stuck between a Bedford and Biscayne Bay PM, both of which are available on eBay.

I already have a Perle Bedford, but I love the shape, and it looks so pretty in the Marshmallow color. The Biscayne Bay PM is an unusual shape, but because I don't know anything about it, for the ladies who have one, what are the pros/cons?
  2. I have the Biscayne Bay GM in red and I love that style. It's a great shoulder bag and is definitely one you don't see all over. Neither is the Bedford, really. But the Biscayne Bay was only made in a couple of colors (Peppermint, Marshmallow,Perle,Indigo,Red) for a short time with no plans to make them again so I'd go for that one. It fits everything you need really well and is a real head turner!
    I do like the Bedford (I have it in Peppermint) but I find it really hard to get into and it tends to knock into a LOT of things, which I don't like.
    So I say Biscayne Bay.
  3. :weird: Both links are the same.Anyway I'll prefer Bedford. Personally I don't like the shape of the Biscayne bay that much. But since you have a bedford already and Papillon 30......:hrmm: tough decision.....
  4. oh :censor:. OK i just changed it :shame:
  5. I like the Bedford better (for me), the Biscayne Bay looks too dressy for my casual self, lol. They are both pretty, love the color...good luck, it is a tough one!
  6. Bedford... Biscayne...Bedford... Biscayne...Bedford... Biscayne...

7. Was There a Lexington in Marshmellow?
  8. yes, i think so. there's a picture of Victoria Beckham somewhere on this forum with that bag.
  9. I'm casual ALL the time and just use that bag when I'm wearing jeans and a polo shirt, for example. Then I wear my red dezario heart sandals and it's a cute little outfit :smile:
    IMO, the Bedford is a LOT dressier than the BB, especially in the marshmallow, but then again, that's just me.
  10. I would vote for the biscayne bay since you already have the bedford
  11. Of the two, I would say the Biscayne Bay PM since you already have two cylinder shaped bags, go for something different :yes:
  12. I agree!:biggrin:
  13. I like Bedford but you already have perle bedford already...I personally will still get bedford. I only like Biscayne in red.
  14. hey ya
    i voted for the Biscayne Bay PM i always like having different shaped/style bags... good luck on what ya decide!!! its such a great colour!
  15. I think since you already have a Perle Bedford(and a Damier Pap 30), the Biscayne will be a lovely new addition to your collection. It's different from anything you currently have and I think it's really pretty!:heart: