Marshall's & TJMaxx - What Treasures Have you Found?

OMG, I saw a Leiber at TJMaxx today!!! It had the small black stones and the shape was similar to a small eggplant. They had it behind the counter in the clearance fine watches case. The top clasp seemed out of place which is probably why it ended up at TJs. It looked used imo, but they were trying to sell it for around $700. I was shocked.

several years ago i got a coach bag (black, hobo style) for $100.00. at the time, it was a rarity to see coach at marshalls (in my area). i never carried a 'name' purse before then. it's been a downward spiral ever since!

There's a lot of full grain leather bags from Italy and Spain at Marshalls. I bought my Coach holiday patchwork pochette there the last time. I saw Francesco Biasia, Michael Kors, Dooney & Bourke among others at TJ Maxx recently.

OMG, I saw a Leiber at TJMaxx today!!! It had the small black stones and the shape was similar to a small eggplant. They had it behind the counter in the clearance fine watches case. The top clasp seemed out of place which is probably why it ended up at TJs. It looked used imo, but they were trying to sell it for around $700. I was shocked.

Wow! A Lieber! And I was surprised when I found the Celine bag. I have no idea what it's original price was, but their price was $400+. Too bad it was on clearance, otherwise I would have put it on lay-away. That's the nice thing about TJMaxx and Marshalls - you can put something on lay-away and take 30 days to pay for it!

The Celine bag was nice too - it would have made a cute bag for running errands. The Lieber bag sounds gorgeous!

I found t3 curling irons at marshalls for 70% off the original price. That was a great deal considering those Irons go for 200.00 dollars

My favorite find is a Marc Jacobs black crocodile watch, with a skinny strap and gold metal. Absolutely gorgeous! I got it in clearance for $150, and the original price was about $800! I was so shocked when I saw Marc Jacobs there in the first place!

Recently I saw a Burberry watch with charms on it for $410, marked down...and I really want it, but I'm just going to keep watching for it to go down.

I get great deals on Juicy there too! I got two pairs of sweatpants for $10 a piece! And also a hoodie for $17.

Just a couple of days ago, I bought a Tahari navy blue blazer for $29, originally $400!

I love my TJMaxx! :heart: Marshalls always has pretty good find there too!

Queen_Kitty- my local TJ's has the burberry charm bracelet watch for $290 if you are interested...pm me

Ive found a lot of Tahari blazers there, and I own 2. Very nice cut.

$500 ellen tracy camel hair coat for $99.

I have only been to TJMaxx once with my aunt and I thought I was going to die! I simply can't shop in an environment where I have to dig for things and there are no SAs to help you! But i guess if you don't mind digging then its not so bad!

Every now and then, you will find one absolutely amazing bag stuffed in with all the others, and you wonder how they got there. I found a Gucci once! But that was about 10 years ago. Another time, they had a beautiful Isabelle Fiore that was marked to $279. I have also seen one or two Cynthia Rowley bags that were fabulous finds! Doesn't happen often, though....