Marshall's Find!

1. I just moved to Pittsburgh a week ago so I had some time to explore today before classes start tomorrow so I went down to the Waterfront in search of boots at DSW (which I came out empty-handed). However, I strolled into Marshall's and found a pair of Marc Jacobs sunglasses for... $12.99!!!!! It absolutely made my day. Just thought I'd share with everyone. Nothing good in the purse department, only real designer ones were D&B.

2. wow grats! there is a marshalls here n i pop in there every so often . it proves you never know what youll find.:yes:

3. Saw an Emporio Armani jacket the other day at Marshall's for $250! I was SHOCKED.

4. post pictures pleeeaaaaaseeeee

5. Here are pics of the glasses, they aren't the best because I'm taking them with my phone because I haven't gotten a new camera yet.

glasses1.jpg glasses2.jpg glasses3.jpg
  6. I just bought a 159. Juicy long hoodie for 49.99 at Marshalls and I scored a $598. Elie Tahari jacket for $140. I couldn't believe it!

7. great deal! love it! very pretty!

8. Those sunglasses are sweet for $13!! Congrats!

9. wow! they are so cute! they look like the wayfarers :smile: great find!

10. wow what a grrreat deal!

11. Amazing Deal!!!! Congrats!!!

12. great deal. I was at marshalls the other day and they had great prices on true religion jeans and juicy couture stuff.

13. Everytime I go in Marshalls I feel like I'm going on a treasure hunt..lol! At first glance it doesn't look like they have anything good but after you start "digging" there's no telling what you'll find.
    I found a pair of guissepi Zanotti shoes there once!

14. I went to Marshalls with my bf in search of bedsheets, but I ended up with more than I expected! I bought a cute Buffalo dress for $16 and a pair of J-brand skinny dark wash jeans for $60. I saw a bunch of Juicy, Paiges, Joes, RR, and True Religions...but none in my size :p

15. You ladies have inspired me to go check out the Marshall's that just opened up in my town!