Marroon part time on eBay...

1. :hysteric: BIN, BIN, BIN :hysteric: Must resist :hysteric: or just BIN :confused1: :hysteric: :confused1:

2. BIN! Brand new, under retail, no purse ban for you (that I can see!) :yes:

3. Sorry Girly! How did I miss your lifelong bag ban? :confused1: This bag may be too beautiful to pass up, though! BIN!

4. Errr, what to do :hysteric: Money tree is baren but I can rob hubby's tree... he won't mind... :shrugs:

5. Hey, it says right there "Searching for Part Time in purdy colors!" So you must obey the sig line! And any time you can borrow from hubby's money tree, I say go for it. ;)

6. Hubby's money tree is also yours! Maybe not visa versa, but his is definitely yours! :angel:

7. Ha, you ladies are killing me, if he divorces me, can me and my lovely Bbag family come live with you :p

8. That's a great idea! A bbag group home! The perfect place for bbag addicts and enablers! :lol:

9. does anyone know if this is real?? i am itching to BIN, but worried!!! :confused1: thoughts?? i asked for more pics, so i can post them when i get them. thanks!!!

10. I love that color more and more everytime. The seller is very sweet also.

11. All I need to do is click on that BIN. Should I, should I??????

12. You did, didn't you :nuts: Congrats :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

13. YAY! Thanks for saving my budget!:yahoo:

14. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I just couldn't resist anymore. My finger became so heavy and just fell on top of the BIN.
    Now, she's mine. I am soooo happy.

:party::party: