Marron}!!!!

allyboobop

O.G.
Jul 20, 2006
:heart:I got her! She is very vintagy, and comfy and the leather is thick, thick, thick! :heart: The color is sooooo beautiful! I think this is my favorite bag now!!!! Reminds me of my husband's aviator jacket, and it smells soooo good!!! BUT:sad: - I suck at posting these pics, I have worked all weekend trying to get these to post larger, do NOT know what I am doin! How do you get the thumbnail to open up biggger??? by the time I get the thumbnail to be small enough to download, it is sooooo small - if someone will help me, and I will post pics!!!!:confused1:

Exactly!. I have both a city and twiggy in my possession right now and you took the words right out of my mouth/ The 04 marron is the epitamy of "new" vintage. Can't wait to see your pics.

:heart:I got her! She is very vintagy, and comfy and the leather is thick, thick, thick! :heart: The color is sooooo beautiful! I think this is my favorite bag now!!!! Reminds me of my husband's aviator jacket, and it smells soooo good!!!

Ok, here she is:yahoo: - I thought I would try all by myself to post these (thanks for the offer of help zac and esile!!! IF I can't get these to look good so you can see the BEAUTY of this marron, I'll come beggin'!) Anyway, enjoy!