marron city anyone???

I spray my handles (and the entire bag), but I also wear the handles more on my shoulder than hand-carried... I would spray it, if anything it'll just for my peace of mind :yes:

i just bought this exact same bag!! who's gonna be my twin? ;)

the leather is gorgeous! the handles though... i cant handle that. I'm strictly anti-dark handles. someone repaired their dark handles on a bordeaux... cant remember who though. if anyone is interested in this bag they should do a search to check it out!

Oh girls .... I just emailed the seller right after the listing on ebay for asking details and to tell me from which season this bag is. Unfortunately I still wait for the answers. This bag looks really gorgeous - I would love her ..... but if anyone of you is waiting for this since a long time ... of course I would restrain to bid. :shame::yes:

firstclass1 said:
Oh girls .... I just emailed the seller right after the listing on ebay for asking details and to tell me from which season this bag is. Unfortunately I still wait for the answers. This bag looks really gorgeous - I would love her ..... but if anyone of you is waiting for this since a long time ... of course I would restrain to bid. :shame::yes:

I think that one is from 2004!!!! the seller is very nice...:love:

mocean said:
someone repaired their dark handles on a bordeaux... cant remember who though. if anyone is interested in this bag they should do a search to check it out!

that was roccos in tfs. ;)

sorry, ladies, but the dark handles make my skin crawl.

aaallabama said:
sorry to be asking y'all this, but esile-girl, do you spray too (?)

most definitely! it really does help prevent the handles from darkening. i swear by it.:yes: mims (bymimi) does too and she has all those classic older bags... and they are in wonderful mint condition.

i went nuts yesterday and sprayed my skyblue hobo's handles with 3 coats. I bought it used so there's slight yellowing of the handle threads, but otherwise, i hope the spray prevents it from getting dark.

SOMEBODY get that bag or I'll have to!