Marron 04 or Bordeaux 05 Weekender

1. I have been looking at an 04 Marron and 05 Bordeaux weekender. Both are in pretty much the same condition with lovely leather. The 04 is $900 and the 05 is $950. Which would you choose?
  2. I think 04 would be amazing to have! It may help to post any links from eBay to compare.

Nice to see a Scottish Person on here! Where are you from? I am in Edinburgh.
  3. oh the Marron is gone - did you get it?
  4. Yeah, I got it. As soon as I had posted the question I was hoping people would say the marron so I knew that was a sign that this was the one I wanted. First reply said the 04 would be great so I went and bought it!! :smile: Hope everyone agrees.
  5. YAAAY Congrats!! :nuts: it's a great color - so versatile - and already broken in, to boot!
  6. Balenciaga Brit - well done you!!!

gorgeous and such a fabby price - you are sooo lucky!

Remember to post pics when you get her - you got a real rare 04 there - well done!
  7. Congrats on your Marron! It's a fabulous color!
  8. Congrats!!!!! That must have been the hardest decision ever!!! Both colors are TDF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. Hi Kim

Glad to see you've joined the Forum, and another great purchase!!

(aka hammell321)
  10. IN fact, i saw these two available on ebays...i believe u are eyein either one of them right? In fact, i wuld prefer the bordeaux WE coz it's my fav color but usually pple will choose 04 Marron coz it's more rare and the leather is more subtle and smooshy than the other one.......u have to ask urself which color u like most as marron is more into brown color but bordeaux (is considered darker red or wuld i say the color of red wine).......:yes: :yes:
  11. Congrats and i'm glad u made the right choice....luckily u did not miss this chance as i guess someone else will tends to go for it too.......:smile:
  12. Congrats on a great score! I was eyeing both of those as well. I love the look of the older bags. They have gorgeous leather!
  13. Congrats!!! yeah thats great. nice to see another Brit on the forum, I'm British too but live in Florida.
  14. Wow congrats, great to see you have joined us!!! You have to post collection pics soon as i know there are some beauties in there!!!!