Married at First Sight - fyi, channel

I just can't watch this show anymore - its an absolute trainwreck but in not in good entertaining way.

I thought highly compatible people would be matched to find an uncanny attraction and deep love for one another.

Instead basic deal breakers were overlooked or misrepresented. They should coach the partners before they wed:
- Be on your best behavior
- First impressions are everlasting
- Don't smoke weed
- Don't tell your wife you aren't attracted to her after you had sex a few times

Tom and Lily I think are ok...but who knows..I remember the article someone posted that it seems if not one but all broke up...That article called the divorce in 2 weeks from the other couple..

Sonia and Nick nah.. Altho I'm glad he calmed down...but he dodged what he said like tried to play he didn't REALLY say it....when he DID say it.. Like dude, the production crew was there and heard you too. But he seemed to see how he was being a child. Im glad Sonia is taking a step back. But from the preview it looked like Nick is pissed shes talking it slow...

Does anyone think Tom and Lily or Sonia and Nock will make it?
I want to root for a couple, but I can't.

Tom and Lily I think are ok...but who knows..I remember the article someone posted that it seems if not one but all broke up...That article called the divorce in 2 weeks from the other couple..

Sonia and Nick nah.. Altho I'm glad he calmed down...but he dodged what he said like tried to play he didn't REALLY say it....when he DID say it.. Like dude, the production crew was there and heard you too. But he seemed to see how he was being a child. Im glad Sonia is taking a step back. But from the preview it looked like Nick is pissed shes talking it slow...
I think this is the first time a woman didn't run away from Tom's bus life and a man is dealing with Lily's intense fear of walking out on her like her father did. I hope they are together in 5 years, but I don't see it.

This week's episode..
Heather annoys me so much. Ugh.
Nick totally thinks that saying "sorry" is really enough to fix everything. Sonia needs someone way kinder than that.
What does Tom do? You see Lili working, but never see him working. Uhmmm

This week's episode..
Heather annoys me so much. Ugh.
Nick totally thinks that saying "sorry" is really enough to fix everything. Sonia needs someone way kinder than that.
What does Tom do? You see Lili working, but never see him working. Uhmmm
I thought Tom did interior design work for yacht interiors but I agree its suspicious that you never see him working and I can't help but think one reason he lives in a bus is that its cheap

None of the couple seem to match. Seems more like 6 people who have a desire to be in relationships.

Sonia should be matched with a compassionate philanthropist. Nick with a supermodel. Tom with a sugar mama. Lili with a loving business mogul. Derek with a professional girl who is ok with "smoking." Heather with a guy who is extremely patient, calm and understanding.

Reactions: LaAgradecida
I thought Tom did interior design work for yacht interiors but I agree its suspicious that you never see him working and I can't help but think one reason he lives in a bus is that its cheap

Maybe yacht interior designers aren't in high demand. I mean how many people can afford a yacht, lol! I know realtors can be super busy, my realtor sometimes works till past midnight.