Married at First Sight - fyi, channel

Lol!
This show has too many episodes now with the confessions and unfiltered. I can't figure out how to block that from my dvr. They aren't interesting enough to watch more or behind any scenes.

He pretty much said that he didn't think he should have to work at the relationship since they were scientifically matched. He felt it should all just fall into place without work. Then he said he didn't like Sonja nor did he find her attractive. She packed up and left.
OMG! There is something seriously wrong with him. I feel bad for Sonja. I just don't think I can watch this show anymore. People just get destroyed in the process and these matchmakers are a joke.

Lol!
This show has too many episodes now with the confessions and unfiltered. I can't figure out how to block that from my dvr. They aren't interesting enough to watch more or behind any scenes.

Agree, but you do learn spoilers from carefully watching the snippets of previews...... For one, Sonia says that she and Nick DID have sex..... I don't know when, but I'm guessing it wasn't. " successful", then Nick got drunk and angry and blamed his " poor performance " on the fact that he doesn't find her attractive; this is just my theory.

I do think Derek would've been a better match for Sonia and Heather for Nick.

Reactions: LaAgradecida
Now watching the show... nick is an idiot.

I think this dude has issues. He thought he was going to get some bombshell, but is behaving like a brat.

I think Sonia tried her beat but nick didn't like her from day one