Married at First Sight - fyi, channel

I want to see what Nick's last 3 girlfriends looked like. It's hard to tell if her neediness is pushing him away or something physical. Her neediness is strong enough to repel any guy. Her dislike of the dogs that he loves is also a turn off for him. I wish he would allow the dogs to stay with his mom for a week while They become acclimated to one another. He is easily/naturally closed off. Initially I thought why are they on this show? But, after this episode it became clear. He can't keep a woman after a few dates if he doesn't show interest and her constant need of reassurance will not be fulfilled by any guy. With individual counseling they may work. She needs to realize he is there, no need to feel insecure. He needs to learn the value of touch.

Lillian and Tom both want to be married and are fairly easy people to get along with. Her ambition and his simplicity seem incongruous. When she starts making enough money for expensive bags, a 6 bedroom 4 bathroom home - that is when they will find out.

To find out Derek smoked 1 day and she was done even though he stopped ... Let it go. She's prickly. I wouldn't want to have a partner who gets cold like that.

I can't understand why the frack the 'experts' would pair someone deathly afraid of dogs with someone with two and not think that would be an issue... [emoji849]

I think Tom has some money no? Someone of them was talking postnup...

Dereck imo acted ridiculous on their honeymoon.. When he started up on her supposed drinking and how she's old I felt bad for her

Nick essentially said Sonia isn't his type. She is not the girl who he would pick so the connection and attraction isn't as strong. That is sad to hear, but it explains everything.

I love when they use that excuse. And how have your choices worked out for you so far?? I know you can't make yourself attracted to someone but the shallowness of these people when they are going on a show to get married sometimes amazes me.

I love when they use that excuse. And how have your choices worked out for you so far?? I know you can't make yourself attracted to someone but the shallowness of these people when they are going on a show to get married sometimes amazes me.
They should either:
1. Pick people who don't care about looks or are open minded
or
2. Show them pictures of 100 girls and ensure they are matched with one they are attracted to.

Sleeping with a dog crate on the bed? Are you joking...
btchplz.gif

They should either:
1. Pick people who don't care about looks or are open minded
or
2. Show them pictures of 100 girls and ensure they are matched with one they are attracted to.

I think these people have to be more open minded (people are always going to care about looks and physical attraction) and be more realistic and also realize things are going to take time. I just wonder how much behind the scenes pressure there are for these couples to "bond" for a lack of a better word.

Married at First Sight's David Norton and Vanessa Nelson Get a Second Chance at Love on Spin-Off Series

Married at First Sight's David Norton and Vanessa Nelson are getting another shot at happily ever after.
The fan favorites – who both married strangers in season 3 of FYI's hit reality show – will be starring in the new spin-off series Married at First Sight: Second Chances.

Currently being filmed in Atlanta, the show (produced by Kinetic Content) will follow the two singles as they date multiple suitors with the guidance ofMAFS's experts, including Dr. Pepper Schwartz, Pastor Calvin Roberson and Rachel DeAlto.

"I am grateful to be given a second chance at finding love and can't wait to share my journey with the fans of Married at First Sight," Norton tells PEOPLE exclusively. "I'm excited to experience this next chapter in the story of finding 'Mrs. Right.' Hopefully this next chapter will be the last!"
On the third season of MAFS, Norton and his wife Ashley decided to divorce after they were unable to connect emotionally and physically throughout their weeks-long marriage. Meanwhile, Nelson's marriage to her husband Tres appeared to be pretty smooth sailing, but the relationship quickly fell apart after filming concluded.

http://www.people.com/article/married-first-sight-david-vanessa-spinoff-series

Married at First Sight's David Norton and Vanessa Nelson Get a Second Chance at Love on Spin-Off Series

Married at First Sight's David Norton and Vanessa Nelson are getting another shot at happily ever after.
The fan favorites – who both married strangers in season 3 of FYI's hit reality show – will be starring in the new spin-off series Married at First Sight: Second Chances.

Currently being filmed in Atlanta, the show (produced by Kinetic Content) will follow the two singles as they date multiple suitors with the guidance ofMAFS's experts, including Dr. Pepper Schwartz, Pastor Calvin Roberson and Rachel DeAlto.

"I am grateful to be given a second chance at finding love and can't wait to share my journey with the fans of Married at First Sight," Norton tells PEOPLE exclusively. "I'm excited to experience this next chapter in the story of finding 'Mrs. Right.' Hopefully this next chapter will be the last!"
On the third season of MAFS, Norton and his wife Ashley decided to divorce after they were unable to connect emotionally and physically throughout their weeks-long marriage. Meanwhile, Nelson's marriage to her husband Tres appeared to be pretty smooth sailing, but the relationship quickly fell apart after filming concluded.

http://www.people.com/article/married-first-sight-david-vanessa-spinoff-series
Interesting...I wonder how this new show is going to be any different though. Vanessa was ok but I always thought there was something off about David. Neither of these two are compelling enough for me to make me watch.