The Beauty Bar

Mario Badescu products

ekx012 Posted By ekx012 Posted Jan 25, 2007

1. super helpful, thanks. thinking from "lightest to thickest" makes a lot of sense and is easy to remember.

I appreciate the help!

2. I bought more products today :ninja:

and got a ton of samples so that probably means I'll be buying more still...

3. HAUTELOOK had 20% off the other day. I love his Enzyme Cleanser. It softens my skin, love it with my Clarisonic.

4. I have hormonal acne. For many years, I was able to keep it under control due to my birth control. Unfortunately, they are discontinuing my brand and my new BC made me break out all over again. A salesperson at Nordstrom recommended I try MB so I went home with a bunch of stuff on Saturday. My pimples range from whiteheads to cysts and even blackheads all around my chin and lip area. I also have a lot of scarring there.

I went home with SO many products that I am overwhelmed! I'm not sure, but I don't think the drying or buffering lotions are working on me.

I have the:
    Enzyme cleanser
    Glycolic cleanser
    Aloe Vera toner

Acne Repair Kit (buffering and drying lotions as well as the drying cream)

I got samples of:
    Whitening mask
    Strawberry exfoliator
    Aloe moisturizer
    Healing and Soothing mask
    Drying mask

Morning:
    Wash with the enzyme cleaner
    Aloe Vera toner
    Drying cream (only on chin area)
    Buffering lotion (only on my pimples/cysts(

Question: When do I put my moisturizer on? My chin area is becoming dry. Also, I feel like I am "undoing" the drying cream as soon as I put the buffering lotion on. Does that make sense? Like the buffering lotion is taking the drying cream off.

Evening:
    Wash with the enzyme cleaner
    Aloe Vera toner
    3x a week use the glycolic was
    3x a week use the healing and soothing mask
    3x a week use the drying mask
    Use the drying and buffering lotions every night as needed

Question: Again, at what point do I moisturize? Also, can I double up on certain nights (ie: use the enzyme, glycolic and one of the masks one night). It seems overdone, but I was instructed to use them 3x a week so of course some of the days are going to overlap!

5. bump for a great product

6. I like the Enzyme cleanser and the Rose water spray. Thinking about getting the cucumber lotion soon.