marino orlandi handbag??

Hi, please help me authenticate the Marino Orlandi i got:

img0188l.jpg

http://img134.imageshack.us/i/img0169y.jpg/
http://img137.imageshack.us/i/img0174wn.jpg/
http://img145.imageshack.us/i/img0183da.jpg/
http://img137.imageshack.us/i/img0174wn.jpg/
your images are not coming out for me :sad:

Hi......Marino Orlandi handbags are well made from Italy. The leather is wonderful, the details are well pointed.

When you buy a bag or anything else for that matter at TJMax...look at the price tag.
there are codes that tell you if the item is a "second"...which is not necessary bad, items that are "seconds" to the maker...the manufacture standards ..can often be perfectly fine for the consumer. Manufactures often have standards that are higher ....than most of us are aware of.
On the tag...there is a "type" number...if the number is "6" it is a second..per the maker.
again, the decrepancies may not be visible to the consumer.

As far as the bags...buy them..they are wonderul...will last a long time and wear beautifully. I have several, my favorite is the huge...bucket ...I just had it in Florida, and just happen to be in Nordstorm looking at handbags, the sales clerks were asking where they could find my bag....funny.

enjoy
i hope to get my photo soon of my MO. its a gorgeous purse

Hi there! you seem like an expert, so i thought i would ask. are there KNOCKOFFS of this brand? I have a satchel on layaway at TJ maxx and thought I would see if i could find it cheaper online... but now i'm worried about buying a knockoff by mistake! like my satchel doesn't have a signature lining i don't think like the one i saw on ebay...

if they HAVE been 'replicated' -- what can i look for to know it's not the real deal ?

thanks!

:smile:
I surely would like an answer to that too. I'm still posting randomly to get to ten, so i can add my own thread and photo of my MO

Hi ladies,
Am new to this site, but have been watching and learning from it (and you) forever! Found a Marino Orlando bag at TJMaxx yesterday, and AFTER buying it of course, came home to do a little "research". Found this link, and am now very proud of myself!! Want to post a pic, but need to figure out how! It's the bag I've had in my mind for a long time but was unable to find. Made of a super soft smooth black leather, with patent handles, and patent trim on each end, and shiny gold hardware (prettttty!!) Perfect strap length, and perfect pockets!

View attachment 897526
i'll post mine as soon as i get to my designated number for full membership :roflmfao:

I know that Orlandi bags were being sold at Dillard's.

I love most any leather bags made in Italy that are sold in TJ Maxx. The Italian leather bags tend to be produced in full grain, very thick smooshy leathers. There is one brand called Due Fratelli (i think that's the full name) from Italy that is downright sumptuous -- thick leather that would knock the socks off many designer bags. I had to pass one up because it didn't complement my body shape but omg too gorgeous.
I'll have to take a trip to Dillards and check them out :biggrin::biggrin:

Hi there! I am new to this forum and have a question for anyone familiar with Marino Orlandi bags. I found an unusual one at a thrift store recently. Unfortunately, all I can do is describe it since I have not hit my full account status yet.

It is a denim tote bag with a cute black furry bear applique on the front and the designers signature is stitched at the bottom. The handles and trim are black patent leather. The interior is colorful multi-stripe and the tag inside is large with a photo of a woman holding a few other items in this same line. One of them is a smaller clutch looking bag that is denim with the bear. There is also an attached keyring on a long ribbon with the designers name on it. This tote bag seems to be very unusual for a designer who seems to make all leather bags.

Is it a promotional piece? A line that didn't go anywhere? Gift to employees?

If anyone has any idea I would LOVE to get any info you have.

Thank you! :smile:

I got this bag, along with a few others, at an estate sale . Im having trouble finding out how to get them authenticated. There was also a Coach and a Meyers usa, which i have never heard of . Can someone point me in the right direction

I got this bag, along with a few others, at an estate sale . Im having trouble finding out how to get them authenticated. There was also a Coach and a Meyers usa, which i have never heard of . Can someone point me in the right direction
Here is the Marino Orlandi

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-07-04-11-39-07.png
    Screenshot_2018-07-04-11-39-07.png
    917.2 KB · Views: 91