marina pm or neo cabby?!

^ very tough indeed! :sweatdrop:

thanks for the replies! :smile: looks like it's 70/30 for the neo cabby. i dropped by the lv store this afternoon with a couple of male friends, and they prefer the marina pm (in blue). design wise, i think the marina pm is much prettier, really, but i'm really worried how it will hold up in the future! but i wouldn't be worrying about dirt and stuff with the neo cabby and i think it's more casual.

anyhow, i guess the decision is not up to me coz both are out of stock!!! :cursing: i put my name on the waiting list for both bags, and wait and see which will be available first. the SA told me that the waiting time is around 1 month or so.

wow, i wonder what else is on a waiting list that normally isn't due to xmas. Well i know the marina is LE so that makes sense to be waitlisted but i didn't think the cabby would be. I have the cabby gm and i love it. I use it everyday. The yellow lining is too cute and not alot of people have it. Low maintenance!!!

I have black neo cabby in pm size and I love it, use it everyday, very practical bag (very easy to get in and out), low maintenance). The other day, I was in LV shop and tried on the marina pm (thinking about getting it) but it's a little bit harder when I tried to get in and out while one handle hanging in my shoulder (as I normally do with my cabby) and I'm not sure with the bag in light color so I didn't get it.

It's just my opinion but I hope you can decide which one you want!!!Good luck!!!

eluxury has both bags in stock in the MM size. At least they just did day before. I just bought one in blue denim to go with my one in black. The blue denim is more casual and looks great with jeans and the black can be a little more dressed up of even still dressed down. I also really like the brushed antiqued hardware on the black while the polished brass looks great with the blue. I love the style because I can hand carry or use the strap if I need my hands free. I like it being soft and squishy also for a change. Louis's arent' usually.