marilyn in black or white?

multicolor black marilyn or white marilyn?

1. black marilyn

2. white marilyn

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. people, please take a vote here. do u think the marilyn is prettier in black or white? considering after long usage.. and with patina on it. :smile: thanks
  2. get the White MC, I don't like black MC and it doesn't look good with patina in my opinion...
  3. White - so pretty! Its a very cute and feminie bag. But all in all, I have not seen a MC bag that I liked more in black...
  4. YES> GET IT IN WHITE. the black isnt something id die for. like latinmalemodel said, they dont look so great when they patina
  5. white one...
  6. Another vote for white:tup:
  7. I think the white is prettier than the black. JMHO.
  8. white, I'm not a big lover of the black mc.
  9. I vote for white :smile: Don't know why but I always keen MC White. I've sold my MC Black, I just feel not to comfy with my MC Black.
  10. I normally prefer black MC but I prefer white on the Marilyn.
  11. i thought some says the patina looks ugly on white mc ??
  12. The dark patina on the white MC looks yummy! I wouldn't have believed that the patina would look great on a light coloured bag, but I've seen pictures on here with a healthy patina on both a white MC and an azur and they both look gorgeous!
  13. white gets my vote
  14. everyone says white. I got one in white. it's just way too pretty
  15. may i ask if the bag is bulky and heavy because of the chain? anymore opinions on this bag?? is it a bag that can be dressed up and down too ?