marilyn in black or white?

?

multicolor black marilyn or white marilyn?

1. black marilyn

2. white marilyn

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. people, please take a vote here. do u think the marilyn is prettier in black or white? considering after long usage.. and with patina on it. :smile: thanks

2. get the White MC, I don't like black MC and it doesn't look good with patina in my opinion...

3. White - so pretty! Its a very cute and feminie bag. But all in all, I have not seen a MC bag that I liked more in black...

4. YES> GET IT IN WHITE. the black isnt something id die for. like latinmalemodel said, they dont look so great when they patina

5. white one...

6. Another vote for white:tup:

7. I think the white is prettier than the black. JMHO.

8. white, I'm not a big lover of the black mc.

9. I vote for white :smile: Don't know why but I always keen MC White. I've sold my MC Black, I just feel not to comfy with my MC Black.

10. I normally prefer black MC but I prefer white on the Marilyn.

11. i thought some says the patina looks ugly on white mc ??

12. The dark patina on the white MC looks yummy! I wouldn't have believed that the patina would look great on a light coloured bag, but I've seen pictures on here with a healthy patina on both a white MC and an azur and they both look gorgeous!

13. white gets my vote

14. everyone says white. I got one in white. it's just way too pretty

15. may i ask if the bag is bulky and heavy because of the chain? anymore opinions on this bag?? is it a bag that can be dressed up and down too ?