1. CAST YOUR VOTE!!!

MARIGOLD WORK

[​IMG]

SIENNA WORK

[​IMG]

SIENNA WORK WITH GOLD GH

[​IMG]

2. Sienna with gold.:tup:

3. :tdown:Hey, did you return the ocean back to BalNY.
    OH that`s sad, but the sienna should replace it....
    good luck.:heart:

4. Sienna GGH all the way! I just posted on your other thread.... you have RH works already... the GGH would be a great addition! LOVE the sienna GGH! now you've got me into it... I'm gona forget truffle GGH work now! not a fan of yellow bags sorry... as for the RH sienna... I would only get city with RH... I know you wont get a city though!.... anyways... yup... GGH on sienna definitely brings the color out! so VERY CLASSY!

5. [​IMG]
    This one gets my vote!!!

6. sweet lord of hosts that marigold work is TDF!!!!!!!!!!!! thank the lord i have my name down for a marigold city with rh!

7. i went to balny today. i saw a marigold day with SGH. oh MAN was it hot. too bad there isn't an option to vote for that.

i was a very bad girl btw. will post a pic tomorrow with what i got!!!

8. Fayden... you must tell us what you got!!

ICB... I like the Sienna w/ GH. Its really classy looking. I totally agree with what everyone said... you have lots of RH work... try something new!!!

9. The Marigold got my vote :yes:

10. I voted Marigold, because I think it would be a great addition to your current Bal family. A close second would be the sienna with GH.

11. get this!!! in addition to your FB work, this would give that awesome POP this fall. so totally beautiful :drool:
    MARIGOLD WORK

[​IMG]

12. Common P! Get the Marigold!!!

13. I voted Sienna with GGH. You have to have at least one Giant Hardware bag!

14. El marigold! this colour is so amazing ! But the sienna with gold GH looks fabulous to! So ... both of them :rolleyes:

15. Also if I like Sienna very very very much, I'll vote for marigold: it's so nice that colour... and it pops up, while wearing black, blue or brown. :drool: