Marigold Make Up Clutch...

1. I recieved Ms. MU yesterday morning but have been extremely busy that I'm only posting pics now...

I was on top of the waitlist for the Marigold MU Clutch, so if you haven't received a call and your on the list you should be getting a call soon! (I got the phone call Thursday and it took a whole week to deliver - normally takes 1-2 days since I live close).

Thanks to everyone for the well wishes regarding my interview :love: It went really well! :yahoo:

I'll be away all day for a trip (aka SHOPPING!) since I've had such a stressful week! Then cocktails:drinkup:

My Marigold MU Clutch is a bit more yellow in comparison to my Marigold Work (posted comparison pics). Marigold makes such a gorgeous accessory!!...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

to POWDERPUFF100: the photo below are pretty accurate representations of the color. My bag and mu are a goldenrod yellow but you can definitely see the orange tones.

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

French Blue and Marigold :heart: (I love this color combination!)...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. :woohoo::yahoo:... ICB! congrats! I esp love it with the FB!!!

4. Congrats! It's gorgeous! Love that it's slightly more yellow than orange-ish. The pairing with your FB is sooo perfect too! :tup:

5. :nuts: love ms. make-up clutch:heart:. i just cancelled my marigold twiggy with daphne but after seeing your two gorgeous marigold, i think i may need something in this color.

btw, love your french blue too! thanks for posting.

6. Gorgeous ICB - I looove all your jaune/marigold stuff. Drooling over here. :p

7. I so love the marigold mu i really want one now!!!!!

8. wow the leather on your work is just scrumptious! i want a make up clutch too!

9. "P" Congrats with your interview and lovely make up clutch.:yahoo: I like it.:tup: I am getting one too.:yahoo:

10. WOW WOW WOW
    It looks exactly same as pictures we have from auction long time ago~:graucho:
    congrats~

11. love your pics!! and that gorgeous clutch :nuts:

12. Oooh ICB!! That MU is so cute! CONGRATS! Enjoy your cocktails!

13. The leather on the makeup is so much smoother and different than the work. It also appears that the makeup is slightly more yellow than the work. Maybe I'm seeing things though. Congrats!

14. I would really like to get a MU Clutch at some point, it just looks so perfect. I really like the FB with the Marigold - that is a nice combination.

15. Very gorgeous!!!!! :yahoo: