marigold/jaune day or city?

Marigold day or city

• day

• city

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thank you for the replies!
The pics of your gorgeous day bags are really making me lean toward the day, I love the colour, it was my grans favourite colour so liek it for sentimental value too.
I guess i just need to hunt one down now (im starting work soon so am hoping to spend my first paycheck on one). Ive been browsing the forum for ages, i love the bal leathers and chioce of colours, and the pricing isnt as bad as some bags, though think i may struggle to find a decent price in the uk
x

Hey you need to check out our uk bbag club, we will try and help you try and locate things you want! We are a great little family. Saying that i dont think the uk stores are getting any jaune in at all......:tdown:

http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga-clubhouse/the-uk-b-bag-club-154028-37.html

Hope we can help!

I struggle with choosing between the Day & the City all the time. I think the City style is the "classic" Balenciaga look, and so the Day always seems like the "poor cousin" to me. Then again, the Day style just WORKS so much better for me...so much more comfortable to carry, and it's also very slimming for my profile. So, I voted Day. :yes:

The day is well in the lead now,
pink: thanks for letting me know about the uk bbag club, i shall be popping in!, cant belive they didnt send us some sunshine to the uk, we need it :sad:.
ty for everyones input, i certainly have to have a day now! and a city too lol

x