marigold/jaune day or city?

Marigold day or city

• day

• city

Results are only viewable after voting.

icklemia

Jan 27, 2007
Im loving the marigold bbags, and considering taking the plunge, but cant decide between the day or the city. I love the day style, but somehow i think itd be easier to pull of a marigold city. I possibly prefer the days in more neutral colours, but i really cant decide???

Is it RH or GGH or GSH that you were cosidering? I have a RH Jaune day and this is her! She is a beauty and a fantastic colour for such a great style!

1204111732_64a4299dc4.jpg

1203249903_bb1ed29692.jpg

ooo thank you for posting the pic, your day looks stunning!, has the colour been captured true to life? it really doesnt look as bright as i thought it would be. I think im thinking the RH

x

Im loving the marigold bbags, and considering taking the plunge, but cant decide between the day or the city. I love the day style, but somehow i think itd be easier to pull of a marigold city. I possibly prefer the days in more neutral colours, but i really cant decide???

Well, I should not even THINK about it, but I would love:girlsigh: a jaune city

I'm in the minority here and say city... coz I havent tried the Day yet IRL... so not sure what its like! but sammydoll does rock her jaune day!!! looks great on her and her pics are what made me really like the style and color!

Thank you for the replies!
The pics of your gorgeous day bags are really making me lean toward the day, I love the colour, it was my grans favourite colour so liek it for sentimental value too.
I guess i just need to hunt one down now (im starting work soon so am hoping to spend my first paycheck on one). Ive been browsing the forum for ages, i love the bal leathers and chioce of colours, and the pricing isnt as bad as some bags, though think i may struggle to find a decent price in the uk
x