Mariah's closet in INSTYLE home Magazine

1. I want to copy her closet it's just TDF.
    mariah_at_home2.jpg mariah_at_home3.jpg mariah_at_home5.jpg mariah_at_home6.jpg
  2. Wow, thanks for sharing these scans. I love her closet, I remember she changed like 7 times on her episode of Cribs !
  3. ;)Just give me one row of those shoes or purses or one rack of clothes and I could die happy.
  4. That's is sooo true!:lol: :lol: :lol: Just one rack and I am ecstatic!
  5. i love the floor! i remember a while back when she did MTV cribs i just drooled over her closets.. i love how there is two, one for clothes and the other she refered to as 'the shoe room' lol! oh if only..haha :smile:
  6. Her closet looks like a boutique. Incredible!
  7. Wow that's like....heaven. lol
  8. amazing!:nuts:
  9. Yes I remember that Crib show, one one best closet I've seen.Very impressive!! It's every girls dream !!
  10. Absolutely incredible! wowwww
  11. I can hardly decide what to wear when looking in my microscopic closet, much less something that grande!
  12. I was thinking the same thing. Although I have to ask, how many pairs of gold shoes does one person need?
  13. She probably can't decide herself what to wear, but loves to see it all clean and organized.
  14. I bought this magazine just because she's on the cover. She stated that she has over 1,000 pairs of shoes. :nuts:
  15. Wow, just...Wow! :love: