Mariah's 24-Karat Fake Tan: What Do You Think ?

1. [​IMG][​IMG]Mariah Carey is developing a new fake tan made with 24-karat gold dust.

The singer is insisting she is beautifully bronzed on every night on her
    current 'Emancipation of Mimi' tour and has hired a personal tanning
    assistant, Jenny Phillips, to spay her before going on stage.

Mariah and Jenny, of Beverly Hills' exclusive Portofino Sun Center and Spa,
    have now teamed up to create an extravagant new fake tan made with real

Mariah's representative said: "She is on tour with Mariah and they are
    developing an exclusive line of bronzer containing real 24-karat gold dust."

The 'We Belong Together' singer is famous for her outrageous diva demands
    and extravagant tastes.

In the past, Mariah has paid for her Jack Russell dog - named Jack - to fly
    first class, refused to walk up or down stairs, requested a red carpet be
    rolled out for her arrival at a London hotel and reportedly demanded toffee.
  2. i think it looks alrights- at least it's not orangey. I love the color of her lips though but her cheeks look too pink!
  3. Sing it with me now ladies, "Oompa-Loompa-Du-Pid-E-Do..."
  4. this woman seriously has too much time on her hands! and too many make up people! those cheeks look like a ragdoll I had when I was little :biggrin:
  5. I guess it looks ok. Its like a real life oscar awards statue.
  6. As beautiful as it is, it is pretentious.
  7. Love Mariah, but have another thought that came to mind...

"Goldmember" from Austin Powers. Remember his skin was made of gold too? "I love Goooooooolllllldddd!"

8. ^:roflmfao: that movie by the way!
  9. Thank you!
  10. Sorry, but I couldn't help notice: "...hired a personal tanning
    assistant, Jenny Phillips, to spay her before going on stage..." Yikes I think they mean spray, spray, spray!!

Hey, she's a diva, so spray away!
  11. It actually looks nice. If she looked orange-ish, I was going to say 24-Carrot instead of 24-Karat. :upsidedown:
  12. mariah gets on my nerves sometimes..she should be thankful that she's back on top...i mean afterall she's had one cd and one movie flop just one year ago. She needs stop making all these outrageous demands and start being thankful for everything that she has.
  13. Hey, did anyone else notice that she's wearing the earrings that Oprah gave her? You know, from that little shindig she had at her little home in Santa Barbara? It was in the O magazine...
  14. Hey, I wouldn't care if she shined like a brand new penny! I just wanna see her on tour. Love that woman's voice!
  15. ^ that was so damn funny!