Mariah Carey

Sigh... I used to be a fan of the old Mariah. Maybe when she became Emancipated and turned into Mimi is when I lost her.
Now she always looks like she's trying too hard.

Can someone plz explain why she wears sunglasses at night?

Is she high or drunk? Maybe? Surely?

Sigh... I used to be a fan of the old Mariah. Maybe when she became Emancipated and turned into Mimi is when I lost her.
Now she always looks like she's trying too hard.

Can someone plz explain why she wears sunglasses at night?

Is she high or drunk? Maybe? Surely?
Lots of celebs tend to wear them to hide their bloodshot eyes or to avoid the camera flashes. Mimi wears them because she's just fabulous dahling. Didn't Liz Taylor do the same? Think that's where she initially got it from....I could be wrong.

'I wish it hadn't happened that way!' Lingerie-clad Mariah Carey never thought she'd divorce Nick Cannon or find love with 'regular, normal' billionaire James Packer

As she prepares to walk down the aisle for a third time at breakneck speed, even this pop diva is surprised at herself.

Mariah Carey has revealed she never thought she would be saying 'I do' again, especially after having children with husband number two.

The 46-year-old sat down with Complex magazine to talk love and loss while posing up in some very saucy lingerie for the August/September issue.

'But life happens and it was supposed to happen. It's fine. For [twins Monroe and Moroccan], I wish it hadn't happened that way.'

Mariah - who was also previously married to music producer Tommy Mottola from 1993 to 1998 - also revealed she was not looking to find love again, let alone another husband when she was introduced to James Packer, who she was told was 'a regular, normal person' - aside from being a billionaire, of course.

The couple had been dating less than a year when James - who also has two marriages under his belt - proposed in January with a 35-carat diamond ring.

Mariah said the couple have a similar sense of humour and give each other the space they need to excel in their various fields.

'I don't expect him to be at every little thing that I do, and vice versa. He's got a lot of stuff on his plate and so do I. There's a mutual understanding.'

When asked if getting two moguls married was like a business merger, the singer confessed it is a little difficult, hinting that a pre-nup was being drawn up.

'We would like for it not to be a big thing, but the reality is it has to be because there's things that are specifically mine, and he's got huge friggin' conglomerate stuff and I'm not looking to take that from him. So it has to be dealt with.

'Anytime you get married to somebody [it does] - and I should know.'

'This'll be marriage number three. My bishop said to me, ''I don't want you to go Elizabeth Taylor on me!''' I said, ''I'm not'' - and then I said ''Bye.''

Mariah said she tries to not share too much about their relationship as, after all, her billionaire Aussie love is kind of a big deal.

'He's a private businessman and there are a lot of things with his companies that I just can't talk about. It's just not good for me to do.'

She did share one tidbit - James has long been a massive Mariah fan and still has different Mariah playlists set up in his iPod.

The fact he is a fan is a good thing, the hitmaker said: 'Actually, if he didn't like my music, then how would I be able to handle him being around when all I'm doing is creating? It's cool.'

It is not known if James will make an appearance in Mariah's new eight-part docuseries, Mariah's World, set to air in the fall.

Throwing a little shade at The Kardashians, she said her show will not be about keeping up with theirs.

'Some of us talk about other people and what they do and la la la. But I'm not that person.'

Her show will still give fans an insider look at her life however, 'In the beginning I was like, ''Fine, we can document the tour, we can show what's happening behind the scenes, with the singers, the dancers, the this, the that. You can see me when I'm on stage, I'll talk—blah blah blah.''

'But what I started to realize is that my best moments are off the cuff.'

Mariah will also be on the small screen a lot in the next year or so with the star signing a three-picture deal to direct, executive produce, and star in original movies for the Hallmark Channel as well.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...l-billionaire-James-Packer.html#ixzz4FXYuhSfo

369BB4A000000578-3709352-image-a-14_1469555103383.jpg

369BB49C00000578-3709352-image-m-23_1469555293405.jpg

Reactions: 1Kellygirl
I get it what Mariah's saying. If your partner is still in that stage of life where they're hustling hard and working to build their fortune, it can and usually will take a toll on a relationship. So maybe Mariah's found her match and can enjoy her life with someone who's also at the same place in life.

I get it what Mariah's saying. If your partner is still in that stage of life where they're hustling hard and working to build their fortune, it can and usually will take a toll on a relationship. So maybe Mariah's found her match and can enjoy her life with someone who's also at the same place in life.

Her biggest issue with Nick, was he was never around. Not only is James not around, he lives in another country. What is the point of marrying someone who doesn't even live in the same country and she has stated she is not moving to Australia (and I am sure Nick won't allow her to move their kids their). Clearly she is marrying this man for the money (why spend mine, when I can spend yours).

Her biggest issue with Nick, was he was never around. Not only is James not around, he lives in another country. What is the point of marrying someone who doesn't even live in the same country and she has stated she is not moving to Australia (and I am sure Nick won't allow her to move their kids their). Clearly she is marrying this man for the money (why spend mine, when I can spend yours).

Maybe the relationship's still in the honeymoon stage, too new for her to realize this. And when they do spend time together it's one extravagant time, something Nick couldn't afford. I don't think it's for his money.. She really doesn't need it. Status of being with a billionaire, perhaps.